Kristin Crossbody 14771 - Gorgeous too! PIC

kristinmcd

Sleep With Your Bag?
O.G.
Apr 4, 2008
I don't think anyone else has posted this yet. I bought this Kristin crossbody sight unseen...and am happy I did! They had 2 styles and this is the bigger of the two.

IMGP0717.jpg
IMGP0718.jpg

The zipper is not cooperating, but I am hoping for the best. Other than that, it's a great bag. Another Kristin success!

oh thats beautiful..try wax paper on the zipper..may i ask its price and what colors it came in..i cant believe i missed it on the website..i Love it congrats

I LOVE this bag. I would really like another crossbody. This one is classy and roomy. I love the detail on the strap. I have the Brooke crossbody in taupe and this one looks like a great one to add to what I have. Enjoy her!!

I ordered this bag sight unseen but the zipper just drove me crazy and I couldn't deal so I exchange for a groovy, But I love the bag too bad for that wonky zipper!

There seems to be problems with the zipper on the Kristins. I wanted to get the hobo but had a real hard time with the zipper so I decided on the tote. I did see this crossbody on the website and really liked it but decided not to get it. It looks great on you.