To keep or return?

• keep it

• return it

Results are only viewable after voting.

n4n6906

O.G.
Apr 29, 2007
Where it’s sunny and humid
Thanks for your input! I have not seen it on here with the exception of one thread a while back. I want to use it when I attend a wedding next week at my local Zoo. I think its a beautiful color, just doubting it. Probably because of the price tag.... lol.

Mar 21, 2009
I voted return, they're just huge. - too big to hold, too big to put down on the table next to your plate. I voted return also because you said you're going to a wedding at a zoo.

DiorDeVille

Apr 27, 2006
U.S.
I also voted return. I have issues with clutches that are too big to tote around w/out a strap.

But ultimately, you should choose what will make you feel happiest!

ashnickers

Dec 6, 2009
oh wow! I was prepared for how big it is! It would be too big for me. How about a smaller wristlet/clutch ... you can get the same color and they are still very roomy

I can't imagine you need to carry that much to a wedding, lol

katev

"The Bag Whisperer!"
O.G.
Dec 18, 2009
Return it! I used my PCE to buy the Kristin leather flap which is very similar in size but with the advantage of having a strap that can be tucked inside, if desired. There wasn't a huge difference price ($50) and I think the lether flap is more versatile.

That's a pretty big bag to carry as a clutch all the time. I say return it and get a more practical bag that can serve as a shoulder bag, top handle bag, and/or clutch. Here's a stock photo of the Kristin leather flap:

Attachments

RachelS4

Feb 7, 2010
SoCal
I think it's beautiful, but I'd return it for something that's smaller and has a strap. I saw it at my outlet the other day and couldn't get over how huge it is for a clutch.

Apr 15, 2009
Wisconsin
If you really like the turquise, I don't think the flap comes in turquise, I may be wrong. I just looked on the website, and maybe it was made for department stores?(the flap).

I would say to keep it, IF you will use it again after the wedding. If not, go find something that will be loved and used more than once.

It is a pretty pretty clutch, though.

Sorry I'm not much help