kristin chalk white hobo

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. :nuts:Does anyone know where they have them?

2. These were at the outlets about a month ago.... I'm not sure if they have them there anymore, although some have spotted these, the gold and blue at some outlets recently. Good luck :smile:

3. Saw a large at my outlet in CA a few days and they do charge sends.

4. I saw one at Macy's in West Covina California about 2 weeks ago. It's been there for a while, so I wouldn't be surprised if its still there. I think they do charge sends and it's free shipping if its over $50.

5. They came into outlet almost 5-6 weeks ago @ 50% off price.

6. #6 Oct 14, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 14, 2010
    I saw one large yesterday at Belks in the Southpark Mall in Charlotte, NC. It was over with the clearance coach items. Good luck scoring one. I did note it was priced significantly more than it would have been if it was at the outlet. They are becoming far and few between at the outlets now as the others noted. I am willing to bet a few places still have a few pieces floating around. I found a chalk satchel last week.

7. macys still has a bunch but they're only 25% off, but you can use a coupon on top of that.

8. Keep checking the outlets. Mine had a large hobo and small satchel last week.

9. Saw these tonight at Pleasant Prairie WI. They had two of the large in chalk 50% off plus 20% coupon.

10. my macys still has em. they're 50% off now. and if you use a macys card there's another 20% coupon...

11. got the large in lancaster pa outlet today. $145 with all discounts and tanger breast cancer coupon, they still had blue and yellow.

12. omg they had a yellow leather large hobo? was it the same price?