kristin bag at outlets??

I am looking for the zip-top tote #14223 and tote #14214

ALMABR06,

Good morning, just purchased the Kristin Zip-Top Toe in Brown this Saturday at an outlet close to me Jeffersonville, OH. You can call to see if they have anymore(740)948-2345. They had totes as well, and it was brown. Wish you luck becasue I have been wanted the zip since December.

ALMABR06,

Good morning, just purchased the Kristin Zip-Top Toe in Brown this Saturday at an outlet close to me Jeffersonville, OH. You can call to see if they have anymore(740)948-2345. They had totes as well, and it was brown. Wish you luck becasue I have been wanted the zip since December.

called here too and they had none :sad:

ALMABR06,

How much was it going for Kawana? Congrats on your Kristin. I want to get a Hobo and a Tote, both in leather if not then at least one leather

How much was it going for Kawana? Congrats on your Kristin. I want to get a Hobo and a Tote, both in leather if not then at least one leather

TRUCOACHADDICT,

I scored the Zip Tote for $256 with tax, sorry cannot tell you about the Hobo becasue once I picked up that Tote that was it for me. Also called Monroe she stated that she know that they will be getting a shipment in tomorrow, and she expecting somemore Kristin, and Brooke.