Kristin Baby Sage

lovemyzoes

lovemyzoes
Jun 21, 2009
photo3.jpg

photo4.jpg

photo2.jpg

photo5.jpg

as promised, here are the photos of the baby sage. I changed my mind, it is quite a bit bigger then my kristin hobo. it smells wonderful!!!

Do you have a Sophia that you could post comparison pics with? I thought I wanted one but it still seems huge to me (even though I think the dimensions are similar to Sophia).

photo3.jpg

photo4.jpg

photo2.jpg

photo5.jpg

as promised, here are the photos of the baby sage. I changed my mind, it is quite a bit bigger then my kristin hobo. it smells wonderful!!!

It looks gorgeous! I think it may still be a bit too big for me, but I will wait til I can see IRL. The leather looks gorgeous on it though! If only we could smell it through the computer lol. Enjoy!

Last edited:
It is pretty but it's still looking on the big side for me. Does it look like it will slouch at all - ESP the corners - I love the way the corners slouch down in the DD pics.

Sent from my iPad using PurseForum

photo3.jpg

photo4.jpg

photo2.jpg

photo5.jpg

It does look rather large doesn't it? I will have to see IRL for myself. I do still love it though!

lovemyzoes, are you able to carry the bag with the short handles comfortably on your shoulders?

It doesn't seem to slouch much, maybe it will when it softens up some. I'm not sure I'm keeping it because after comparing it to my kristin hobo it seems too big for me. I like it though but I don't think it will work for me.
I have a gathered sophia but my dil is gone so I won't be able to post anymore pictures tonight. I will try tomorrow.
no, the short handles are too short. my dil is modeling the purse, I wasn't feeling well so I didn't want to do the modeling. she might've been able to get them on her shoulder but I wasn't able to.

I love the size. The Sage is meant to be/look like a bigger bag...that is just the way Coach made it. They just sized this down a few inches so petite ladies can carry a large bag too, without it looking like a Christmas sack.
It's perfect, IMO. Friday cannot get here soon enough. Thank you SO MUCH for the pics! :love:

It is pretty but it's still looking on the big side for me. Does it look like it will slouch at all - ESP the corners - I love the way the corners slouch down in the DD pics.

Sent from my iPad using PurseForum

It doesn't seem to slouch much, maybe it will when it softens up some. I'm not sure I'm keeping it because after comparing it to my kristin hobo it seems too big for me. I like it though but I don't think it will work for me.
I have a gathered sophia but my dil is gone so I won't be able to post anymore pictures tonight. I will try tomorrow.
no, the short handles are too short. my dil is modeling the purse, I wasn't feeling well so I didn't want to do the modeling. she might've been able to get them on her shoulder but I wasn't able to.

The corners of the Sages do slouch down fairly quickly, just like the corners of the older large-size Sophias do. Just carry it as a satchel and let the long strap hang to weigh down the corners or hang it on a door handle by the short straps and let gravity do the work!

Here's my mushroom woven sage as an example - from the dorky airplane wings to having nice curves after less than 6-7 uses!

7.jpg

IMG_0203.jpg