Kristin Baby Sage

It is beautiful! Congrats :smile:. I am glad that I saw your reveal (with the small Kristin) because it gives me hope that the "Baby Sage" might work for someone larger like me :smile:.

I love it! like others stated the first issue was just to big for me, this is just the right size. I hope the black with brass is available, to order with PCE.

Thanks for showing and the model pixs were really helpful. I can't wait to get this one.

Dang, I love the look of this bag but think it might be too big for me also

Hey Melissa - I know we both struggle with these bigger bags, but I'm hoping with this one that once she slouches at the corners and in the middle it will have a completely different look and will just look fabulously chic on us!!

I think I want the rose one as well. At first I thought the fawn or champagne but I already have bags in my collection that are so similar to those colors, so now I'm thinking the lovely rose like in your avatar.

I love this bag! Congrats! I love the Sage bags. Especially the one from last fall with rose gold hardware. What color baby sage's are coming for spring? Any bright bold colors?

Oh my goodness...I was gonna get a black/brass Lindsey but I think I may just have to get the Baby Sage instead! I LOVE the regular sized one except that its SO heavy so this one should be perfect!

Do you think I could fit a pair of flats and/or an iPad inside? Those are the two "space eaters" that I carry daily