Kristin 14783 in Blue Smoke

hrimaliv

here I'm alive
O.G.
Jan 25, 2007
Does anyone have this bag? On the website it looks more like a teal, but I'm wondering what the real-life color looks like. Pictures would be awesome! Thanks ladies! :smile:

I owned the satchel in Blue Smoke....the color is very much like teal, and I think more of a greenish teal than a blueish teal....the Ocean teal Maggie was more of a blue teal. I returned it because, although I like the bag, I don't wear much blue to justify the spend. I will snag this up if I ever see it at the outlet price. And just my personal preference I think the blue smoke would have looked better with silver hardware or a more subdued gold. But the color is very unique and stunning.

I owned the 14782 which is the small satchel which is the same size as other small Kristin satchels such as the small cobalt and this size works well for me...the OP is talking about the leather hobo in the same color. I know ShalomNurse did not keep her pleated satchel which I think is an unusual shape. I had bought and returned the studded pleated satchel which is the same shape and dimensions...it seems like it should be another couple inches wider and is about 5 inches too long for me! Odd satchel shape...very long and kind of stiff to get in/out of.

I really wanted a pleated Kristin in blue smoke, but I couldn't get over how heavy this bag was. The chain strap is heavier than even the chain on the Floral Sophia! And I really wanted to carry it by the chain for over the shoulder wear, but it was so darned heavy and bulky that I couldn't make it work. :sad:

I think you have the one I mistakenly referred to as cobalt...it does look like that. The blue smoke is on the website now if you want to see the color. The blue was recently in the outlets and in boutiques not too long ago

I have a blue Kristin 14758 but I think it is more of a cobalt blue, not a smoke blue, not a teal. The tag just says blue.