Kristen Tote in Graphic Op Art Print

Jan 1, 2010
On the Coach website in the "look book" there is a picture of the Kristen Tote in the Graphic Op Art Print. I can't find this anywhere. Does this mean that it is already sold out, or has it not been released yet? Any information is welcome!

TIA :yahoo:

Expy00

Jun 6, 2007
Have you tried calling Coach Customer Service regarding the tote? It's probably available to order right now but just hasn't been posted onto the web site yet.

baglady39

L E G A C Y
O.G.
Sep 15, 2007
I noticed that too. IDK if it's avail at Coach, but it's up on Nordie's website! I have to admit I like this in the tote a lot!

Jan 1, 2010
I noticed that too. IDK if it's avail at Coach, but it's up on Nordie's website! I have to admit I like this in the tote a lot!
so it is on Nordstrom's website??

ETA: I found it!! I just wished that the Coach store had it so that I could use the PCE!

Thanks Everyone for all of your help!!

Expy00

Jun 6, 2007
so it is on Nordstrom's website??

ETA: I found it!! I just wished that the Coach store had it so that I could use the PCE!

Thanks Everyone for all of your help!!

Just note down the style number for the tote off the Nordies web site and see if your local Coach store can order the bag for you using the PCE discount.

cverhoff

Aug 7, 2006
Arizona
here's a picture. SUPER cute! Darn...I was all set on the yellow tote now I'm having second thoughts... :graucho: coachgirl2013, let me know what you find out. If we can order this for PCE I may go for it too. ..:smile:

Attachments

Sep 13, 2009
Northwest PA
Can Coach stores order something for you using your PCE? I won't be able to get to any Coach stores because of the distance but desperately want to use my PCE!