Kristen is LEAVING!!!!!!

Am I going to regret not getting the woven satchel from the outlet sale? $199 is awesome but I've just splurged so much lately. Plus I have 2 trips coming up. A mini vacation this weekend then a 2 week vacation.

nicole75 said:
Am I going to regret not getting the woven satchel from the outlet sale? $199 is awesome but I've just splurged so much lately. Plus I have 2 trips coming up. A mini vacation this weekend then a 2 week vacation.

I was asking myself the same question. I ended up pulling the trigger and ordering both the woven mushroom baby sage and the graphite gathered Sophia. I have been drooling over both for months at FP, but this is really not a good time to splurge like that. My thinking is that it will be easier to return them if I can't justify it rather than kicking myself later for not getting them at outlet prices when I had the chance. Now, how to hide them from hubby til I decide. :smile:

nicole75 said:
Yup. Mushroom. Also, the fawn domed satchel I've been eyeing!

It's really good prices, I didn't expect them to show up in the sale, and usually online is priced higher than outlets too. What if the prices go up next week? Can you get to an outlet? I'm no help! I really wanted the black, but it wasn't there so I ordered the mushroom. My luck black will show up next week & I shoulda waited!

Are there even any woven mushroom sages left in the outlets?? I can't seem to find any..

My theory is that they allocated all but a small amount for the online sale. That would explain why only a few people here were able to find them in the outlets when they first hit the outlets and why no one seems to be able to find them there anymore.