Kristen is LEAVING!!!!!!

enigma97 said:
Ughhh the denim domed keeps calling my name. I wonder if I can live on just water for 3 months :lol:

I saw that one today and the color is beautiful. I so wanted to find a large tote or a Laila but they didn't have any and don't think they'll get any. I hope I see them in an online sale because if I do THEY'RE MINE.

tamshac77 said:
I saw that one today and the color is beautiful. I so wanted to find a large tote or a Laila but they didn't have any and don't think they'll get any. I hope I see them in an online sale because if I do THEY'RE MINE.

Woodburn still had quite a few totes and lailas left

I picked up the round satchel in black and woven denim (along with rose patent bag and wallet!) and LOVE them but am wondering which wallet people are using with the denim. Any suggestions?

Holy jeebus!
Seems I narrowly missed the cut-off date for my pinnacle leather Laila!
I won't lie. I haven't been Kristin's biggest fan. I only have a few select pieces- the black studded clutch and crossbody from Fall '10, and now black pinnacle Laila. I've just never really dug the overall casual feel of Kristin. It was like she was *too* classic for me. I needed something still classic, still somewhat casual, but with way more bells and whistles...which is why I'm sad to read that Madison may soon join Kristin!

I do hope that Coach is clever enough to hang on to the key elements that made Kristin such a huge seller- she was sleek, smart, never over-the-top, and just so dang cool.

I also made plenty of upsells during my holiday stints at Coach to clients who absolutely loved the clasp closure of the hobos and larger bags (as opposed to the crossbodies), and I have to say I agreed. Kristin was always about the little details. Kristin didn't need 500 lbs of hardware to show you how awesome she was. RIP, Kristin.

Ladies, if any of you live near Tannersville, PA they have ALL the Kristin bags! Woven satchels, hobos, pinnacle Lailas, elevated goat leather, sage, patent, you name it! My bff went there on Sat. and I phone shopped with her, lol! She pick up the fawn Laila for me, and the black for her. Lots of colors, too!! She mentioned mushroom, tuberose, fawn, ash, denim...

CoachMaven said:
Ladies, if any of you live near Tannersville, PA they have ALL the Kristin bags! Woven satchels, hobos, pinnacle Lailas, elevated goat leather, sage, patent, you name it! My bff went there on Sat. and I phone shopped with her, lol! She pick up the fawn Laila for me, and the black for her. Lots of colors, too!! She mentioned mushroom, tuberose, fawn, ash, denim...

Whoot-congrats on the Laila!

I don't really think it is necessary. I REALLY baby my bags though. Leather is very forgiving, and can be wiped off. I would worry about any kind of protector discoloring the leather more than anything else.

I picked up a Patent Raspberry round satchel at my outlet today (Jackson, NJ), there were tons of Kristins to be had in every flavor. I also realized about 15 minutes ago as I was going through her that they never bullseyed the creed. I guess with so much going on and so many bags to process, they missed it. So keep an eye out when you're shopping!

Congrats on your beautiful new bags!!! And thank you for the pics!

Would you say the shell is pink? Or does it look more beige?

Sorry for the late answer - I've been traveling! The shell is definitely light pink to me- pinker than the tuberose Kristin hobos I saw last week, to me.

Thanks so much for your comments, tpf-ers! I left town right after I bought these & can't wait to go home & break them out! :biggrin: