Kristen crossbody or hailey?

I personally prefer the Hailey, but that's just me. I find the Hailey to be the perfect size--not too big and not too small, I'm able to fit everything in it that I need with a little bit of room to spare.

I'm thinking the size of the Hailey makes it more practical for everyday use. I'm going to look at the Kristin crossbody this weekend. It seems like it might be just perfect for when I want to travel light and be hands free - eg. Disneyworld, ball park, etc. but have a little more room than a swing pack...

I adore my Haileys, they are great everyday bags and have plenty of room for me. On the Kristin, do you mean the hobo with the convertible strap? If so, they seem to me about the same size, but the Kristin strap is not adjustable like the Hailey and I think it's shorter, too. I'm getting the hobo tonight so I'll be able to compare side by side. I like the leather on the Kristin better, but I'm one who likes to "pet" my bags, the shiny Madison leather is not so "pettable."

I am looking at these 2 bags also. I haven't seen them IRL yet, going this weekend. I am leaning towards the Kristin because of the extra pocket in the front. I just like the easy go to for keys and such in the front rather than in the bag. Then again, I may change my mind after seeing/trying them on. And my husband who claims he isn't into bags and doesn't care what I get is also putting his 2 cents in and leaning towards the Kristin too. I am partial to the Kristin cause of the name, its my middle name! :smile:

I meant the style 14771 in the Kristen line, just to clarify! I haven't seen it in person, all I have seen is the Hailey, which I like alot, but I just wanted to make sure, you know? My FP Coach doesn't have the Kristen 14771 in their store... I heard it was kinda limited actually...

That Kristin one is really small. If you need lots of room go with Hailey. I have 2....they're awesome. I like that you have different options with the Hailey. Short shoulder strap, long shoulder strap or cross body. For a bag that doesn't look very big, it has an amazing amount of room.