Kristen Bell & Dax Shepard out in Hollywood (12/21/07)

Baby on the Way for Dax Shepard and Kristen Bell

Life is imitating art for Dax Shepard and Kristen Bell.

The Parenthood actor and House of Lies actress are expecting their first child in late spring, their rep confirms to PEOPLE.

“They’re so excited — they’re both ecstatic. They can’t wait to become parents,” a close friend of the couple tells PEOPLE.

“Kristen had a little bit of morning sickness early on but she just started shooting the second season of House of Lies and is feeling great now.”

Bell, 32, and Shepard, 37, started dating in 2007 and have been engaged for nearly three years.

While promoting their film Hit and Run this summer, the couple said children were definitely in their future and would likely come before a wedding, since they don’t plan to marry until same-sex marriage is legal in their home state of California.

“We wouldn’t want to invite all of our friends who don’t have that right to celebrate us, who have that right. We just don’t feel right about that,” Shepard said on The View in July. Added Bell: “Can you think about how rude that would feel?”

Having kids before marriage, Bell told Larry King in August, “doesn’t really bother us.”

people.com

I was wondering how Kristen Bell is doing since she's pregnant, and found some info:

Kristen Bell Shows Off Growing Baby Bump in Holiday Sweater
December 29, 2012 | 3:00pm EST

Kristen Bell isn't wearing maternity clothes just yet!
The pregnant House of Lies actress showed off her growing baby bump while picking up breakfast at Locali Conscious Convenience in Hollywood Dec. 27. Later that day, Bell, 32, shared a picture of herself via WhoSay wearing the same festive sweater as her fiance, Dax Shepard**, 37.
"Non-matching sweaters are for p-ssies," Parenthood's Shepard tweeted.
Bell -- who recently joked that she weighs "about 367 pounds" -- has been ravenous as of late. "It honestly doesn't matter how long something has been sitting out," she tweeted Dec. 24. "I'll eat it."
Since announcing her pregnancy in early November, the Veronica Mars star has often joked about her changing body. "I've finally gained weight in my hands," she tweeted Dec. 20. The previous month, she tweeted that she had been "getting fatter by the day."
Bell and Shepard began dating in 2007 and got engaged two years later. The Hit and Run costars will welcome their first child together in the spring of 2013.

This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Kristen Bell Shows Off Growing Baby Bump in Holiday Sweater
http://m.usmag.com/?redirurl=/celeb...growing-baby-bump-in-holiday-sweater-20122912

Attachments

• image-1724394598.jpg
    image-1724394598.jpg
    113.6 KB · Views: 657
  • image-3268167997.jpg
    image-3268167997.jpg
    116.7 KB · Views: 654