Kristen Bell & Dax Shepard out in Hollywood (12/21/07)

Dax Shepard and Kristen Bell Expecting Second Child

Thanks for liking this article. Like PEOPLE on Facebook for breaking news, celebrity pictures, exclusive deals and more!

kristen-bell-240x320.jpg
Frank Micelotta/Picturegroup

There’s another baby on the way for Dax Shepard and Kristen Bell.
“I can confirm that Kristen and Dax are expecting their second child and a sibling for Lincoln,” a rep tells Entertainment Tonight. “The whole family is beyond excited.”
The House of Lies and Veronica Mars star told PEOPLE last week how much she’s enjoying her daughter, now 15 months.
“She’s delicious. It’s such a fun age,” Bell, 33, says. “I feel like having a toddler is exhausting and extremely rewarding — and far more rewarding than exhausting.”

As much as they enjoying talking about their child’s latest milestones, the actress and Shepard, 39, who wed last October after a three-year engagement, plan to keep photos of Lincoln and her sibling private — a cause Bell and the Parenthood star championed earlier this year.
“Our daughter is not a public figure. We chose to be, we volunteered to be in this business and she did not,” she explains. “I feel it’s very important and my number one job as a mother to protect what her interests might be. She might grow up to be very shy and she might not want her picture anywhere. This lifestyle might make her very uncomfortable and I think it’s my duty to protect that.”

Kristen Bell Gives Birth, Welcomes Second Baby Girl With Dax Shepard: See Her Name!

Lincoln's a big sister! Kristen Bell and Dax Shepard have welcomed their second baby girl together. The couple announced the news via Twitter on Friday, Dec. 19.

"Delta Bell Shepard is here. She doesn't look like either ?@IMKristenBell? or me, but we're gonna keep her anyway. ?#christmascameearly?" Shepard tweeted.

The proud mom also tweeted, "The estrogen has now hit critical mass! Good luck, @daxshepard1. And welcome to the world DELTA BELL SHEPARD :smile:"

Us confirmed in June that Bell, 34, and the Parenthood actor, 39, were expecting again. "The whole family is beyond excited," a rep for the couple told Us at the time.

During her "really easy" pregnancy, Bell gave Us new insight about daughter Lincoln, 20 months. "She can sign now and she knows 40-50 signs! I can talk to her and she'll sign in three, four word sentences which is really amazing," the Veronica Mars alum told Us in September. "She's the smartest baby ever!" she joked.

Bell, who filmed adorable Samsung commercials with Shepard while pregnant, also gushed about Lincoln at the This Party Saves Lives event in L.A. on Oct. 16. "She's very interested in the shape of my belly. Very interested in offering it water and crackers and giving it smooches," she told Us. "She could just be mimicking what we're doing but I have a hunch she knows what's happening."

Bell and Shepard tied the knot in October 2013.

Read more: http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity...girl-delta-dax-shepard-20141912#ixzz3MS2MN0Gu
Follow us: @usweekly on Twitter | usweekly on Facebook

Well they certainly keep a low profile! I had no idea she was even pregnant! And three pages of comments - the last two 6+ months apart, one announcing her pregnancy the other the birth of that baby w/o a single comment, photo or article in between! (and Kim Kardashian thinks she can't go anywhere because the paps are everywhere! Yea, right! ;) )

I hate the name Lincoln for a little girl, I think she would get teased a lot once she goes to school. Maybe they have a cute nickname for her, not that I can think of one.

Delta is okay for a girl.