Kristan's (krispin41) Collection

Here are my newest darlings!

Monogram Petit Noe and my first Vernis piece: Pomme d'Amour Pochette Cles!

attachment.php

Attachments

• noe02.jpg
    noe02.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 2,043
And this one isn't new, but it's fun, it's my knock-around bag I got at Disneyland. It holds a TON! Lots of pockets and cute Mickey head zipper pulls.

attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• disney01.jpg
    disney01.jpg
    110.7 KB · Views: 935
  • disney02.jpg
    disney02.jpg
    108.9 KB · Views: 929
Your collection is awesome!! I wish I could put that much thought into what I get... I usually just pick stuff at random!! And it looks like this: :confused1:

Yours is fabulous!!! It look like this: :yahoo:

Some more new goodies!

I finally got around to taking the pictures of my new Coach Zoe clutch. My Mom actually ordered it for herself, decided she didn't like it and gave it to me. :graucho: It was actually the last one in stock when we called the 800# to order it! Hooray! :yahoo: I've decided to use the Hamptons Embossed Mini Skinny with it.

And the newest addition just today, the Signature Stripe Oblong Scarf in "Pear." LOVE this color combo (but I am nuts over anything green). Word from the friendly SA at the Coach 800# is that this WILL be coming to a bag this spring. I can hardly wait!

attachment.php

I'm actually obsessed right now with red. Specifically LV's new Pomme d'Amour Vernis. YUM. :love: Here's my newest accessory the Multicles 4:

attachment.php

And last but not least, I told you I was on a red kick, some fun Juicy accessories: wristlet and coin purse. The wristlet will actually fit my teeny tiny phone on the outside pocket and my digital camera inside, plus the usual money, cards, lipstick, keys, etc.

attachment.php

Thanks for looking and for all the great comments as I build my collection!

Attachments

• zoe-scarf.jpg
    zoe-scarf.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 3,965
  • key-pomme.jpg
    key-pomme.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 890
  • red-juicy01.jpg
    red-juicy01.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 439
  • red-juicy02.jpg
    red-juicy02.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 31
Some more new goodies!

I finally got around to taking the pictures of my new Coach Zoe clutch. My Mom actually ordered it for herself, decided she didn't like it and gave it to me. :graucho: It was actually the last one in stock when we called the 800# to order it! Hooray! :yahoo: I've decided to use the Hamptons Embossed Mini Skinny with it.

And the newest addition just today, the Signature Stripe Oblong Scarf in "Pear." LOVE this color combo (but I am nuts over anything green). Word from the friendly SA at the Coach 800# is that this WILL be coming to a bag this spring. I can hardly wait!

attachment.php

I'm actually obsessed right now with red. Specifically LV's new Pomme d'Amour Vernis. YUM. :love: Here's my newest accessory the Multicles 4:

attachment.php

And last but not least, I told you I was on a red kick, some fun Juicy accessories: wristlet and coin purse. The wristlet will actually fit my teeny tiny phone on the outside pocket and my digital camera inside, plus the usual money, cards, lipstick, keys, etc.

attachment.php

Thanks for looking and for all the great comments as I build my collection!

Cute accessories! Your collection is awesome!