Kris Kardashian Jenner

Didn't she marry him months after getting divorced, though? Call me cynical, but I think there were ulterior motives. She didn't get any money from Robert Kardashian when she divorced him because she cheated. I remember Bruce said in an interview that he went up to Robert and basically told him that he would "take over" financially.

FFS :rolleyes: She's wearing Balmain, so she obviously got an invite through Olivier R., why am I not surprised... and I saw a pic of Beiber on his way and her little man friend [del]boyfriend[/del] is in the picture, he's going too by the looks of it.

The guest-list to the met gala is a joke since this family have started getting invites. SMH.

Didn't she marry him months after getting divorced, though? Call me cynical, but I think there were ulterior motives. She didn't get any money from Robert Kardashian when she divorced him because she cheated. I remember Bruce said in an interview that he went up to Robert and basically told him that he would "take over" financially.

Yea he did, but he said he spent all of his money and she actually helped him build it back by producing workout infomercials and speaking engagements. He was nowhere near rich like people thought

I want my kids to have my last name! ;)

That is what I did. I gave my daughter my last name. Some people commented that it was weird, others that it was disrespectful to her birth father. In my mind, I carried her for nine months....she gets my last name.

When I got divorced it was not an issue, and the naysayers praised the wisdom of my "weird" and "disrespectful" ways. ;)

That is what I did. I gave my daughter my last name. Some people commented that it was weird, others that it was disrespectful to her birth father. In my mind, I carried her for nine months....she gets my last name.

When I got divorced it was not an issue, and the naysayers praised the wisdom of my "weird" and "disrespectful" ways. ;)

my kids have my last name and their father's as a combine with my first ( we weren't trying to be pretentious, my embassy mucked my paperwork when i got married and all my official documents to inmigrate to australia had my new surname); when we split i dropped his surname but the kids kept both