Krakoff 10-Year Anniversary Bags

ValleyO

O.G.
Mar 18, 2006
Sory if this has been posted before but evidently Reed Krakoff has designed a few Legacy bags to commemorate his tenth year with the company. The below tote is $698:
coach_legacy.jpg

(photo from November issue of Harper's Bazaar)

The leather actually looks really nice but I'm not totally crazy about the spattered turnlock casings.

I'm not a fan of this bag... This is gonna sound gross but when I look at it, it makes me think about open boyles, pimples, craters, or a bad disease affecting the skin... It also makes me think of the episode of CSI where the model gouged holes into her face because she felt she wasn't symmetrical/beautiful enough so she tried to fix herself.

Yeah, I'm weird. *lol*

Wow...is it really worth what it cost? It looks delish and great on you!

This is very similiar to the Bonnie Cashin Body Bag made in 2000. It is a great bag and yes it is worth what is cost. There were only 24 made of this bag. It is a very unique bag as it does not have alot of embellishment. The beauty is in the simplicity of the design and what is missing as Mr. Krakoff would say.

This is very similiar to the Bonnie Cashin Body Bag made in 2000. It is a great bag and yes it is worth what is cost. There were only 24 made of this bag. It is a very unique bag as it does not have alot of embellishment. The beauty is in the simplicity of the design and what is missing as Mr. Krakoff would say.

It is a beautiful bag...I'm glad that someone from TPF was able to snag one of 24! :tup: