KP Corc?

Count me in as one of those who ordered the KP Corc! :yahoo:I'm excited and can't wait to get it. I hope the color is right b/c I really want to love her. I think it'll be perfect for the NYC weather and commute.

I have the Cordovan Corc too and wondering about the weight difference. Hopefully the KP will fit the bill and I'll return the cordovan corc. I'm thinking I'd like the cordovan in the Wyeth tote - seems so much lighter and softer from everyone's reviews - that will HAVE to wait for a few month though.

I hope she arrives on Monday that way I can Finally take pics of her and my other HH bags. It'll be my first day off (without purse hating hubby around) so hopefully the little ones will cooperate and let mommy play with her bags and take pics.

Sorry I'm rambling this morning....had regular coffee today instead of decaf and can't stop "talking/typing"...I'm just excited....

I absolutely adore this bag, and I have many (ashamed to say) HH bags. I got mine at the NY sample sale for $100 and since then I have been unable to switch bags. It's neutral and goes with almost everything. This bag gets compliments, galore. It's also very versatile, with all the pockets and the "abuse" it can handle (because of the patent leather).

You're gonna love it.

I absolutely adore this bag, and I have many (ashamed to say) HH bags. I got mine at the NY sample sale for $100 and since then I have been unable to switch bags. It's neutral and goes with almost everything. This bag gets compliments, galore. It's also very versatile, with all the pockets and the "abuse" it can handle (because of the patent leather).

You're gonna love it.

cool - it will be perfect for these Chicago winters.... i really needed her this week.... damn blizzard....

You're gonna love it.
thanx "just-joy" im really thinkin your right,, im sure im gonna love it, and it sounds like it is lighter in weight than the leather corc so im very sure ill love it!!

I don't have a modeling shot of this yet, but here is my KP corcovado. I have decided the Spring and Fall batches are in two different shades. My Khaki is not yellow. It is more of a light golden olive. It is really is more of a neutral than a color. I haven't found a color that it doesn't sit well with. I love it with my greens, purples, charcoal, teal, browns, and it zings with turquoise.

front-no-flash.jpg

^^Oh wow, I just felt a major surge of lust. I can't wait until it comes in the mail so I can wear it with greens, purples, charcoal, teal, browns and oh hmmm an excuse to buy stuff in turquoise! *^_^*

I don't have a modeling shot of this yet, but here is my KP corcovado. I have decided the Spring and Fall batches are in two different shades. My Khaki is not yellow. It is more of a light golden olive. It is really is more of a neutral than a color. I haven't found a color that it doesn't sit well with. I love it with my greens, purples, charcoal, teal, browns, and it zings with turquoise.

front-no-flash.jpg
:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:O-M-GGGGOLLY!!!! I LOVE IT!! i hope mine looks just like yours!!! its so perfect!! thanx so much for the pic MCCOY!!!

front-no-flash.jpg

Love! What a versatile color! I have so much in my closet that will look great with this bag! Can't wait to get mine!:yahoo:

Wow! Great pic, RealMcCoy. I can live without the "mustard" tone if mine is as green as that... and now I know where my blue mushroom charm will live!! (It was looking pretty silly on my prissy yam Tharpe.)

Ok, I just got mine literally two hours ago from BDB. Yippee! I love, love, love the corcovado style, especially with turnlocks down. The patent is super light and pretty soft for a patent. Not quite as soft as the crinkle patents but not very stiff either. Anyways, here are my pics. Oh, BTW, I love the lining!

I guess this doesn't really help those who were trying to decide on this yesterday but at least you'll know what to expect if you bought one!

2heiwzt.jpg

xmqtmx.jpg

2q3r79e.jpg

aqjo1.jpg