Kou you beautiful lady...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. could you clean out your pm box!:nuts:

2. Cleared! Kind of. I'm such a PM message pack rat.

3. :P

4. Yikes! What are you doing up at 3am in the morning~~ :wtf: It's so late on the East Coast.

Hermes Hermes Hermes!!!

On a related note, it appears that stores are starting to get in the holiday stocks. hopefully that means lots of Birkins and Kellys!

5. Well, I am thinking of Hermes... it is very amusing for my nightowl mind!...and ...check your pm!

6. :lol: :supacool: :sleepy: I do not like to go to sleep untill the sun is safely up!:nuts:

7. That comment reminded me of my university days. I would be up all night and then go to sleep after 7am.:sweatdrop:

If only I know of Hermes when I was in school, that would've taught me to save money and not use credit cards.

8. Well, here is where I went wrong...instead of the university...I went to Hermes!:wtf: ...but it all worked out!:nuts:

9. :roflmfao:

10. me too! I always felt *ripped off* if I didn't stay up late. Maybe it has something to do with growing up with strict Asian parents? :graucho:

11. Are you all sleeping now?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice