KORRES new online store - FREE SHIP + 20% off + DELUXE SAMPLES!!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I know there are a few other Korres fans out there :biggrin:
    [for those who're not familiar with Korres, they make eco-cert skincare products and cosmetics]

Korres just 'opened' a new online store at http://www.korresusa.com

They're offering FREE SHIPPING the whole month of July, 20% off ALL ORDERS, and a FREE DELUXE SAMPLE bag (w/ 3 decent sized samples!) -- this is in addition to the 3 'standard' samples you get with every order.

Use code PREVIEW to avail of this crazy promotion!

Here's the email: http://emailingfactory.com/korres/20090706/korres_view.html

I've already received my first order and more than happy with the CS and the speed of delivery :yahoo:

2. Thank you SO much Kibby!! I love Korres!

3. Oooh, thank you. Their bath products are the best!

4. Is their a minimum order to get the gift bag?

5. Thank you! Their guava body butter is the best!

6. thanks got showergel. was holding out for a sale.

7. Thanks! I am still buying up all the Korres I have been seeing lately at Marshall's/TJ Maxx, but nice to know I have an alternative to buying from Dillard's or Sephora when I run out! :smile:

8. ^^ I know i've been seeing their stuff for like $3-4 dollars at tj maxx. Although i noticed that one of the products was past expiration date. So i decided to order to get a fresh shower gel and the samples. but great deals at tj maxx/marshalls on korres stuff.

9. Hmm is their stuff worth the price? I'm trying to make the move to all-natural products, but not sure if it's really good? I'm looking at their hair products and bath gels.

10. Thanks for the posting. Question - when I tried to place my order it only gave me free shipping and the standard samples - I didn't see any of the deluxe samples.

11. Awesome!! thanks!!

12. I heard that it wont show in the cart but you still get the deluxe gift.

13. Thanks so much for the tip...
    I highly recommend the Guava lipsticks!

14. Yes, the deluxe sample kit does not show up in the cart or in the order confirmation -- they just throw it in the box ;)

here's a pic of the kit w/ the deluxe and regular (sachet) samples

[​IMG]

15. Thanks for the posting and the pic!

What products have you girls purchased?? :biggrin: