Korea's Best Plastic Surgeons List in revision rhinoplasty.

gapon

May 7, 2020
I've been researching Korean Plastic Surgeries for a while now. And I've been to Korea several times for my 3rd revision rhinoplasty. I saw some plastic surgery hospitals list on the Korean website. They all seem to have their English websites.

1. ID: Dr. Seungil, Oh

clip_image002.jpg

1.png

2. MOTIVE: Park Jae hee
2.jpg
clip_image004.jpg

3. MVP7: Dr. Woo-Shik Choi
3.png
clip_image006.jpg

4. VIEW: Dr.lee Ho Bin
4.png
clip_image007.png

5. Nana: Dr. Jang seo Yun
5.png

clip_image009.jpg

6. VIP: Dr. Myung Ju Lee
6.png
clip_image011.jpg

Sorry, I agree with Bianchi you must do a lot of research.

but hey me too I'm doing research for the best surgeon for my Rhinoplasty and otoplasty what im going to do after this pandemic.
i heard Dr. Jin Hong Ryul have lot of good feedback however they said the cost not cheap. I made online consult with him but haven't been replying yet.

So do you know who is good for rhinoplasty

In South Korea there are many things that you need to consider before you choose someone to do your surgery. You shouldn’t go to any particular clinic; it’s the doctor that's important. The doctors in South Korea bounce around and very often leave one clinic to start their own. You also need to know what kind of nose that you want because many of them have a certain kind of look that they do.

What I was saying with my previous comment is that she is too desperate for lack of a better word to get her nose done because she is considering places where people have died. She's not doing her research deep enough to not put herself at risk.

What I advise anyone to do is stop, take a step back and start to make decisions with your head and not your heart.

I've been researching Korean Plastic Surgeries for a while now. And I've been to Korea several times for my 3rd revision rhinoplasty. I saw some plastic surgery hospitals list on the Korean website. They all seem to have their English websites.

1. ID: Dr. Seungil, Oh

clip_image002.jpg

View attachment 4739351

2. MOTIVE: Park Jae hee
View attachment 4739352
clip_image004.jpg

3. MVP7: Dr. Woo-Shik Choi
View attachment 4739353
clip_image006.jpg

4. VIEW: Dr.lee Ho Bin
View attachment 4739354
clip_image007.png

5. Nana: Dr. Jang seo Yun
View attachment 4739355

clip_image009.jpg

6. VIP: Dr. Myung Ju Lee
View attachment 4739356
clip_image011.jpg
Hi! I'm considering my primary rhinoplasty with Dr. Jang Seo Yun at Nana, but I can't find much info on her online, can you tell me why she's on this list or link any articles relating to her? Thank you! :heart:

I have my nose done by both Jin Hong Ryul and Hanjo Kim at Eight Plastic Surgery.
Do NOT go to them.
Here's the story on Jin Hong Ryul.

http:// jinhongryul.weebly.com

Cho Bae Jung is the best. The only problem is that he doesn't speak English

Last edited:
It's the same here. It was revision surgery for me, too. What's important is the doctor, not the clinic itself. Since revision surgery is so important, please do sufficient research. It is also important why you want to get revision surgery and which shape of nose you want to have.

I have my nose done by both Jin Hong Ryul and Hanjo Kim at Eight Plastic Surgery.
Do NOT go to them.
Here's the story on Jin Hong Ryul.

http:// jinhongryul.weebly.com

Cho Bae Jung is the best. The only problem is that he doesn't speak English
Hi! Can you tell me more about why you don't recommend Hanjo Kim at @ Eight? That was a doctor on my shortlist.