Korea's Best Plastic Surgeons List in revision rhinoplasty.

gapon

May 7, 2020
I've been researching Korean Plastic Surgeries for a while now. And I've been to Korea several times for my 3rd revision rhinoplasty. I saw some plastic surgery hospitals list on the Korean website. They all seem to have their English websites.

1. ID: Dr. Seungil, Oh

1.png

2. MOTIVE: Park Jae hee
2.jpg

3. MVP7: Dr. Woo-Shik Choi
3.png

4. VIEW: Dr.lee Ho Bin
4.png

5. Nana: Dr. Jang seo Yun
5.png

6. VIP: Dr. Myung Ju Lee
6.png

Jun 5, 2020
Sorry, I agree with Bianchi you must do a lot of research.

but hey me too I'm doing research for the best surgeon for my Rhinoplasty and otoplasty what im going to do after this pandemic.
i heard Dr. Jin Hong Ryul have lot of good feedback however they said the cost not cheap. I made online consult with him but haven't been replying yet.

Nov 16, 2015
So do you know who is good for rhinoplasty
In South Korea there are many things that you need to consider before you choose someone to do your surgery. You shouldn’t go to any particular clinic; it’s the doctor that's important. The doctors in South Korea bounce around and very often leave one clinic to start their own. You also need to know what kind of nose that you want because many of them have a certain kind of look that they do.

What I was saying with my previous comment is that she is too desperate for lack of a better word to get her nose done because she is considering places where people have died. She's not doing her research deep enough to not put herself at risk.

What I advise anyone to do is stop, take a step back and start to make decisions with your head and not your heart.

Reactions: Estherlalnunpuii

Tongy97

Jun 12, 2020
I've been researching Korean Plastic Surgeries for a while now. And I've been to Korea several times for my 3rd revision rhinoplasty. I saw some plastic surgery hospitals list on the Korean website. They all seem to have their English websites.

1. ID: Dr. Seungil, Oh

View attachment 4739351

2. MOTIVE: Park Jae hee
View attachment 4739352

3. MVP7: Dr. Woo-Shik Choi
View attachment 4739353

4. VIEW: Dr.lee Ho Bin
View attachment 4739354

5. Nana: Dr. Jang seo Yun
View attachment 4739355

6. VIP: Dr. Myung Ju Lee
View attachment 4739356
Hi! I'm considering my primary rhinoplasty with Dr. Jang Seo Yun at Nana, but I can't find much info on her online, can you tell me why she's on this list or link any articles relating to her? Thank you! :heart: