Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Korea

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • Thailand

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

wxa1

Jun 4, 2020
Which of the above countries have the best doctors for zygomatic reduction?
Price is not a factor for me.

Jun 15, 2017
Singapore have fantastic doctors, Korea also well known for plastic surgery but I'd feel more comfortable in Singapore + better English speaking. Thailand definitely not

wxa1

Jun 4, 2020
Singapore have fantastic doctors, Korea also well known for plastic surgery but I'd feel more comfortable in Singapore + better English speaking. Thailand definitely not
It has world class medical facilities, so a good place to go if you need a heart surgery for example, but I'm not sure about plastic surgeries.
I'd imagine the doctors are less experienced than Koreans since there's likely less patients and hence less practice/experience?

Jun 15, 2017
It has world class medical facilities, so a good place to go if you need a heart surgery for example, but I'm not sure about plastic surgeries.
I'd imagine the doctors are less experienced than Koreans since there's likely less patients and hence less practice/experience?
I see what you mean, but also plastic surgery is becoming more popular in a lot of Asian countries. However the other thing is- a zygomatic reduction can be done by a maxillofacial surgeon not just a plastic surgeon, it's done for other reasons too (orthodontics, trauma cases) so I think the doctor doesn't necessarily have to have 'plastic surgery' experience but more so maxillofacial surgery.
I think do your research, maybe if they offer online consultations first and see where your heart leads you- make sure you're comfortable with the doctor but also make sure they have good post op facilities & if anything doesn't go to plan (hopefully not!) that they are able to rescue the situation

wxa1

Jun 4, 2020
I see what you mean, but also plastic surgery is becoming more popular in a lot of Asian countries. However the other thing is- a zygomatic reduction can be done by a maxillofacial surgeon not just a plastic surgeon, it's done for other reasons too (orthodontics, trauma cases) so I think the doctor doesn't necessarily have to have 'plastic surgery' experience but more so maxillofacial surgery.
I think do your research, maybe if they offer online consultations first and see where your heart leads you- make sure you're comfortable with the doctor but also make sure they have good post op facilities & if anything doesn't go to plan (hopefully not!) that they are able to rescue the situation
Thanks, will arrange a consultation to see how Singapore PS is like.

Btw what do ppl think of Taiwan vs Korea?
Forgot to add in the poll..

Jun 15, 2017
Thanks, will arrange a consultation to see how Singapore PS is like.

Btw what do ppl think of Taiwan vs Korea?
Forgot to add in the poll..
I would prefer Korea over Taiwan personally but Taiwan also has good medical facilities