Korea plastic surgery journey Feb 2017

Looking someone who is going Korea to do plastic surgery on February? My friend and I will be doing ps surgery at Banobagi (as I mentioned before, I did my eye surgery at Banobagi two years ago, so I decided to go back for my rhinoplasty, but that's not the main point in this post). Her (my friend) surgery is breast augmentation so she will be required to stay overnight at their hostel. so now i'm looking someone (female) to share accommodation together. You can email me for further discussion. Thank you! I'm welcoming you join us together so we able to take care each other. Hehe!

I'm quite likely to go to Banobagi for zygoma. TLPS has some not so good reviews, and Braun's recent reviews are not that good + they price gouge foreigners. Thought about Namu but it seems that they have neither good nor bad reviews so it's a gamble. Anyway if I choose Banobagi, I am certainly NOT staying at their guest house. I've had experience staying at guest houses in Japan before and let's just say the experience wasn't to my expectations.

Shared toilet, shared fridge, shared kitchen, shared everthing but the bed. No thanks. The closest accommodation to Banobagi which does not resemble a cheap motel is the Mercure Seoul Ambassador within walking distance. As with all hotels under the Mercure brand, the rates on this one are reasonable. And they have good restaurants and room service so food is easy to get should you get stuck in your hotel feeling too sick or shy to go out.

My problem with Banobagi right now is that they just won't reply to Whatsapp! They read the message but just didn't reply. What's up with that? I can't call them because none of the folks on the other end speaks English. Can't email them, it'll rebound. This is frustrating AF.

I'm quite likely to go to Banobagi for zygoma. TLPS has some not so good reviews, and Braun's recent reviews are not that good + they price gouge foreigners. Thought about Namu but it seems that they have neither good nor bad reviews so it's a gamble. Anyway if I choose Banobagi, I am certainly NOT staying at their guest house. I've had experience staying at guest houses in Japan before and let's just say the experience wasn't to my expectations.

Shared toilet, shared fridge, shared kitchen, shared everthing but the bed. No thanks. The closest accommodation to Banobagi which does not resemble a cheap motel is the Mercure Seoul Ambassador within walking distance. As with all hotels under the Mercure brand, the rates on this one are reasonable. And they have good restaurants and room service so food is easy to get should you get stuck in your hotel feeling too sick or shy to go out.

My problem with Banobagi right now is that they just won't reply to Whatsapp! They read the message but just didn't reply. What's up with that? I can't call them because none of the folks on the other end speaks English. Can't email them, it'll rebound. This is frustrating AF.

You hold a minute. Who is your consultant? I can raise your problem to my consultant. What is the date you intend to go?

Okay... I will check the motel which you recommended. Thank you.. Within walking distance is good!! Actually I think to stay near city like hongdae, ewha university, etc coz more convenient to eat, play, shop.. Hahaha!

Yup they just Whatsapp me back. Took them awhile though. I'll try to get the name of the consultant. Mercure is not a motel lol. It's a 4 star business class hotel. When I was with View, they let me choose between AirBnB and some cheapo back alley motel. Frankly, I'm not that impoverished to choose cheap accommodation. I'm more concerned about comfort and convenience during the 2 weeks of recovery. So room service and good restaurants is definitely a must, along with cafes and convenience stores within the vicinity.

I'm planning a March trip, although technically I can book for next week if I want. But it's the peak season so there will always be a crowd no matter the clinic you choose. And big crowd means every clinic becomes a factory, like a conveyor line. The doctors will be busy and rushed to get you out of the way so they can squeeze in more patients for the day.

So March it is.

Hey hey :smile: I'm staying in the guesthouse now. There is a personal mini-fridge in the room for ice packs. If you're doing zygoma, the bed is also a hospital-type bed which you can incline through the press of a button. I found it helpful after my FC procedures. The toilets and showers are very clean because there are two nice cleaning ladies who come in every morning. If you can afford a 4* hotel then go for it obviously ^^ but after I was discharged, I had to walk less than a minute to get back to the guesthouse still groggy from GA and could incline my bed to help with getting up/sleeping.

Yup they just Whatsapp me back. Took them awhile though. I'll try to get the name of the consultant. Mercure is not a motel lol. It's a 4 star business class hotel. When I was with View, they let me choose between AirBnB and some cheapo back alley motel. Frankly, I'm not that impoverished to choose cheap accommodation. I'm more concerned about comfort and convenience during the 2 weeks of recovery. So room service and good restaurants is definitely a must, along with cafes and convenience stores within the vicinity.

I'm planning a March trip, although technically I can book for next week if I want. But it's the peak season so there will always be a crowd no matter the clinic you choose. And big crowd means every clinic becomes a factory, like a conveyor line. The doctors will be busy and rushed to get you out of the way so they can squeeze in more patients for the day.

So March it is.

Ya. It's true. Actually I was planning to go on march or April but my friend only can apply her annual leaves on February. And due to some reason (I private message you, not really good to public it out) , she requested I go together with her. So I changed my plan to February. Okay. Thanks first. And Hope to hear your good news soon! [emoji6] I agree with you that comfort and cozy are more important!

I'm planning a trip to Seoul in Feb! Didn't know it's still peak season in Feb though. I'm looking at some airbnb apts near Gangnam station. I'm more prone to staying at airbnb since I feel like it gives me more privacy. Staying in hotel is also good option considering better comfort & room services during recovery..

I'm planning a trip to Seoul in Feb! Didn't know it's still peak season in Feb though. I'm looking at some airbnb apts near Gangnam station. I'm more prone to staying at airbnb since I feel like it gives me more privacy. Staying in hotel is also good option considering better comfort & room services during recovery..

My friend and I also book Airbnb apts. Feb is still peak season, however you can drop a msg to the clinic where you keen to, they can arrange consultant hour with you in advance..