Korbel extra dry champagne

Skinny

Oct 29, 2006
California
Hey everyone! I was wondering if anyone knew how many calories was in a bottle of Korbel extra dry champagne...i have looked everywhere for the nutrition info and can't find anything :confused1:

claireZk

Jun 18, 2007
Extra dry might have slightly less since it's not as sweet. I think that's the way it works, but I'm not sure :shrugs:

Kam7185

O.G.
Dec 3, 2006
is it labeled brut or dry? Champagne is funny because dry doesn't actually mean dry- therefore it's quite sweet. When it is a brut, then sugar has been removed. If it's a brut 70ish, dry 90 ish for 4 ounces.

Skinny

Oct 29, 2006
California
My mother-in-law introduced it to me lol its so good. It's extra dry...not sweet at all...never gives me a headache.

gabrielle

apres moi le deluge
O.G.
Jul 4, 2006
east coast
korbel is not champagne. it is sparkling wine. champagne is from one place, the champagne region of france.

that in my opinion is only good for one thing, mixing with oj for a mimosa.

gabrielle

apres moi le deluge
O.G.
Jul 4, 2006
east coast
they pay to use the term champagne and websters is an american dictionary.
you can call it what you what but it is not true champagne. it is sparkling wine.

IntlSet

Bonjour!
Jan 29, 2006
Chicago
they pay to use the term champagne and websters is an american dictionary.
you can call it what you what but it is not true champagne. it is sparkling wine.
That's right... it's like calling any burgundy wine a "grand cru burgundy."

claireZk

Jun 18, 2007
I like Martini & Rossi :shame:

It's cheap and cheesy, but it tastes SO good. SUPER sweet though, not dry at all. I'm the opposite of a lot of people... I get headaches from tannins (not the sugar) , so I can't drink really dry wines...