KOP lunch, champagne, H.....

Rose

Pay it Forward
Jun 15, 2006
I am just back from a lovely afternoon with DQ and Ninja Sue. No one left empty handed. Ninja Sue tried on some luggage (see pic) . Here are some tasters....

Attachments

• KOP1a.jpg
    KOP1a.jpg
    183.9 KB · Views: 259
  • KOP2a.jpg
    KOP2a.jpg
    153.2 KB · Views: 291
GREAT pix Rose! I LOVE that LDP scarf on you! Just gorgeous! DQ--love the pearls and is that a Sac Mallette (sp?) I see?? :love: NS--looking fab with your mini-Kelly--adorable! Wait...no one left empty-handed?? Alright ladies...time to spill!

Another lovely lunch with friends. Two in two days - I'm on a roll! A couple glasses of champagne and DQ, Rose and I were chatting like old friends. We had great fun shopping, but I made no major purchases today. I came home with a full-size Legende Kuna scarf in the blue (with orange) colorway, a Jardin Sur Le Nil twilly in the green color way and a bottle of Hiris perfume.

DQ, on the way home, I turned out of your driveway onto the street and the bottom of my car fell out! I drove home with tons of plastic dragging and sparking. Scared the #!$&==$! out of me. But, I got home safely and am now gloating over my new treats!!

FF, I should have emailed you to meet us for lunch. Next time, definitely. So, whatcha buy?

Another lovely lunch with friends. Two in two days - I'm on a roll! A couple glasses of champagne and DQ, Rose and I were chatting like old friends. We had great fun shopping, but I made no major purchases today. I came home with a full-size Legende Kuna scarf in the blue (with orange) colorway, a Jardin Sur Le Nil twilly in the green color way and a bottle of Hiris perfume.

DQ, on the way home, I turned out of your driveway onto the street and the bottom of my car fell out! I drove home with tons of plastic dragging and sparking. Scared the #!$&==$! out of me. But, I got home safely and am now gloating over my new treats!!

FF, I should have emailed you to meet us for lunch. Next time, definitely. So, whatcha buy?

I went all out and bought....a scarf ring! :P:shame: Hey - I didn't have one and "needed" it! Also just exchanged my agenda refills...picked up 2006 instead of 2007...duh!

Glad you're home safe! Love Hiris!

Thank you ladies!

I had a major 'indecision day' today. I have always lusted after the massai bag but had resigned myself to thinking that it probably would not be the right 'fit' for me. I tried the PM on today, and I fell in love. It felt just right and they had it in the color I wanted. Just before I made the final decision, I decided to try on a Bolide-TDF!! Unfotunately did not have one in black or it would have come home with me. Then they bought out a Kelly from the back:sweatdrop: :sweatdrop: :sweatdrop: :sweatdrop:

NO BAG FOR ME TODAY.... just could not make up my mind.:rolleyes:

However, I did get a couple of 'treats'....

a bicolor pochette ring and a clarissa GM

Attachments

• KOP3a.jpg
    KOP3a.jpg
    108.1 KB · Views: 53
  • KOP4a.jpg
    KOP4a.jpg
    171.2 KB · Views: 175