koodos.com - Gucci private sale now on

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. http://www.koodos.com/icat/privatesale

there are a couple of nice looking bags in their sale, its worth signing up for and looking at.

as far as i am aware these are authentic products i've an authentic bag from the site ~ and it has been authenticated for me. you girls will know anyway! (~ although i do tend to stick to gucci on sloane street :smile: )

the site gets good write ups and reviews in mags like cosmo. etc.

2. Am glad I got a notification for this -have bought a punch hobo bag!
    Was going to go down to an outlet to look for a classic style but know they are harder to come by so am pleased!!

They have another sale sunday for the more newer 'classics' britt and another one I think....

I looked at 10.05 today and got the last one, so they sure went quick!!

3. well done you! I brought the very same when there were only 2 left at 10.02 ...lol!! :sweatdrop:
    they have sold out of everything now ... delivary is always really quick too!!

... i should've kept it a secret :graucho: they dont normally have two a month but we are lucky this month

4. Please post all sales in the GUCCI SALES thread only!
    Tia!
    Jill

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.