Koobas at Off 5th

I just got an ecoupon good for 20% off on ALL purchases at Saks Off Fifth; good tomorrow through 8/26. Some of you may have gotten it too.

You are soo funny! I just bought that Paige in ivory and I took your advice to check out this forum! This is sooooo addictive. I found the Paige in bourbon but it is at the NM outlet on the Mexico/USA border and I don't want(or feel safe) to drive down there with my two little ones at night, so I am dying!! All their Koobas are 20% FYI.

You are soo funny! I just bought that Paige in ivory and I took your advice to check out this forum! This is sooooo addictive. I found the Paige in bourbon but it is at the NM outlet on the Mexico/USA border and I don't want(or feel safe) to drive down there with my two little ones at night, so I am dying!! All their Koobas are 20% FYI.
You can call the store and order it that way. They will still give you the discount and ship it 2 day UPS for $13.00. Since you found one at NM and got a great deal, you don't need it now but keep that in mind for future Koobas.

You can call the store and order it that way. They will still give you the discount and ship it 2 day UPS for $13.00. Since you found one at NM and got a great deal, you don't need it now but keep that in mind for future Koobas.
Brain infarction here ... you did call. Didn't realize that was a NM. Didn't know they had outlets too. I was thinking of Saks Off Fifth.

Brain infarction here ... you did call. Didn't realize that was a NM. Didn't know they had outlets too. I was thinking of Saks Off Fifth.
I guess their outlet is called Last Call Neiman Marcus. It appears that you get an add'l % off every purchase if you have a NM card. They ship also as long as you have the NM card. Thanks for the help! :tup: