Kooba Website has new Fall collection!

Well thank goodness some like these bags. You can get them and show us pics, and then I'll decide. Some of these bags may look wonderful IRL.
So far for me it's just a Katy in Eggplant and maybe a Suede Devin. Those colors of suede are luscious.

I think the Cassandra is pretty neat.....nice and unadorned. Looks like it could fit on your shoulder comfortably and it looks like it could be a squishy bag. I don't like the Kooba website, though. Geez, it's hard to navagate around it. And is it just me, or am I the only one who can't get to the pricing?

I think the Cassandra is pretty neat.....nice and unadorned. Looks like it could fit on your shoulder comfortably and it looks like it could be a squishy bag. I don't like the Kooba website, though. Geez, it's hard to navagate around it. And is it just me, or am I the only one who can't get to the pricing?

There is no pricing for the bags shown in the 2007 Fall collection. Only the Hilarie and Diane they posted on the main page. They are gearing us up for them....so the desire for the bag will be so great the price won't kill us from shock! :smile:

I like the Diana, but have no need for it. I think I like the Linda and the Katy. I'd like to see the Sofia and Jennifer irl. But, I despise how they have the photos set up. Makes it very difficult to sift through.

I'd like to see that Cassandra in the eggplant color! Actually, now that I think of it, if it were in the eggplant color, the whole bag would look just like the vegetable itself! Maybe that wouldn't be a good idea....especially if I tied a green scarf around the handles.....:supacool:

Hmm. Nothing really grabs me either. I wish I could understand what Kooba is up to. First they blinded us with the metallics and now they unimpressed us with the Plain Janes.

I'd like to see more hardware on some of these bags. They look so plain with out rows of studs and multiple buckles. :sad:

I actually like several. Could do an Arum in olive patent. The Dylan, Jackie, Eden, Jennifer and Sofia also look interesting. But, really hard to tell on the sliding photos business. Once they show up on the online sale page, it will be easier to tell. I did pick up a luggage Hilarie and like it.

Nunnla, tell us about the Hilarie. Is it big, and how does it open? Where did you get it at? There was one on ebay unless it was you that just bought it.

Must confess, it was me. Saw it, like it and fortunately at that time, had a few $$ in my paypal account. It's a good sized, satchel style bag. Top zipper opening that is outlined with whipstitching. Handles are whipstitched. The pocket top is covered by the closure flap so you can't see the stitching on it - really nice. The interior is the brown canvas and it has a dogclip hanging from a leather strip for attaching keys, which is a nice addition. Hope all the other Fall bags have it. I've attached a few photos for you girls to check out. But, I give it a thumbs up. :tup:

Attachments

• Front.jpg
    Front.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 50
  • Back.jpg
    Back.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 34
  • Pocket.jpg
    Pocket.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 45
  • Side.jpg
    Side.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 40
  • Top.jpg
    Top.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 35
Here are photos of the interior and a close up of a handle. The attachment rings are different - they flare out on the sides to be a little more decorative than the usual ones. Actually, the stitching on the front pocket top is a braided tie that hangs down the middle. The back has a zippered pocket with a Kooba engraved pull, as does the top closure zipper.

Attachments

• Handle.jpg
    Handle.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 34
  • Interior.jpg
    Interior.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 37