Kooba vs. Gustto - help me decide!

I actually have my eye on that Kooba bag also... I'd go for that one... I've seen some Gustto bags go on sale in places like bloomingdales and stuff..

I don't think the quality of Gustto is very good.. I saw a Parina on the sale table at Bloomies and it looked so... blah and floppy and not worth the price tag... even on sale.

i would go with gustto...i don't have a kooba so i can't attest to the quality of the leather/workmanship, but i do have the gustto parina and find it to be very well made, comfortable to carry, and very lovely overall. it is 'floppy' in general as luna said above, but the leather is extremely sturdy, thick, and holds up well to banging around. i use mine to carry my laptop and various other things and it works incredibly well for that.

gusttosideclose.jpg

hope that helps!!!

I like the gustto better than the kooba. However, I would advise to try on the gustto in person because although the craftmanship is great, I found that it sometimes looks better on the rack than on.

I love Kooba, but choosing between these two specific bags I'd pick the Gustto. I just am not a big fan of patent leather. Now if the Natasha comes out in Kooba's regular leather.....I'll be all over it!!!!! Cause the style is so cute!!:P

So True Kristabelle. I think Kooba lost some sales with the Patent Leather. At least if it only came out in other leathers too. The style is great but a definate No to me because of the Patent Leather. I would love to see that in plain Black leather.

i own the kooba natasha in caramel and it's amazing...soft and squishy and NOTHING like "our mother's patent leather"...it's a great bag...i know gustto too, but i prefer the kooba..

To me, the Gustto looks a bit like a squishy version of the YSL Muse and the 1st Kooba you showed looks like a bit like they're trying to copy the Jimmy Choo Ramona! Maybe it's just me...

Honestly, I'm not big on either! However, if I had to pick one - I'd go for the Gustto. It definitely doesn't look cheap. The Kooba does with the patent.

I also prefer the Gustto. I've seen this in person and really like the style, leather, and hardware. It might be a tight fit over the shoulder, depending on your size and whether you wear a coat.