Kooba Sydney...Better than Expected

Lexie2000

O.G.
Jan 6, 2006
I put off getting this bag because at first I just thought it was odd. But the more I looked at it the more I liked it. It really is an awesome bag. Big but lightweight. 8 outer Pockets (pockets within pockets that are really functional). I'm glad I took the chance. Got it from a reputable Ebay seller for 410. What do you think? I know it's not for everyone but I wanted to give you an up close look at the features.

Sydney1.JPG

Sydney2.JPG

Sydney3.JPG

Sydney4.JPG

Oooh... I like it too. I definitely like the zip pockets and the new lining color. Can't really tell from the pic, but it still is the good ole Kooba suede, right?

I think that it looks better in your pics than on the website. I had no idea that there were that many handy pockets. I'm glad that you're happy with your new Kooba addition!

KoobaLover...no, this was a shocker. No more Ultra suede. It's a brown thick cotton. But I am a-ok with that because I was never fond of the suede lining. It was too loose and unattached. This is more anchored. I'd be happy if they got rid of the suede lining altogether.

I haven't seen many Kooba bags that I haven't loved and that sounds like a great price so ENJOY!!
I like the dark inside lining, a nice change from the lavendar my two Koobas have...

Thanks Lexie! I am excited to see a new Kooba in person to check out the new lining... Anchored cotton definitely seems the more practical of the two, though I'll miss the suede a little!

The pockets I think are it's biggest assets. One for keys, one for cell, One for lipsticks and balms, and one for mints and gum. Then in the secondary pockets I have extra change, sugar free drink packets, a small packet of tissues. Then this leave sthe center region free for all the big stuff. A definitely a very functional bag if you like organization. And these are just the outer pockets. The inner zip I use for hygiene type products.