Kooba Sloane

1. Neiman Marcus Gift Card Event Earn up to a $500 gift card with regular-price purchase with code NMSHOP - Click or tap to check it out!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Just curious if anyone on the board has this bag, and how they like it. It is really catching my eye lately. bags for work. I[​IMG] will try to post a pic:

2. Sorry the above post came out looking garbled when I posted the pic! I love tote-type bags for work and I thought this was really pretty. Curious if anyone else has it and what they like or dislike about it!

3. I like it... especially the color. I haven't seen it. Where did you find it?

4. I saw it on the bergdorf website, but it may be sold other places too. I like the style.

5. Love the color!!
    I've seen Lexie(Kooba Queen) talk about this bag...I bet she can give you lots of info when she reads this thread!

PS- dislikes?? what's there to dislike about any Kooba? LOL...

6. I like the looks of it - not sure how heavy or comfy it is but it's beautiful.

7. Of all the Koobas I see at Saks or Nordstrom, I never see a Sloane in the store, not sure why.

I adore that blue/grey color and would love to see it in person. I do wonder about the weight and functionality of the bag and hopes a Sloane owner writes and tells us the scoop.

8. Not I. I've never seen a Sloane or have been attracted to it. It seems like a larger Lena, which is a nice bag but wasn't for me.
    Beuatiful color though.

9. I've had my eye on this bag since it came out..It's lovely!:heart: I've never seen it in this color though..It's GORGEOUS!:yes:

10. The size would be very practical for me: I love a large tote type of bag for work. I'm hoping it'll come out in this color on Active Endeavors or someplace like that soon where I might be able to get a coupon code.

11. I just ordered the Kooba Sloane in Honey from Revolve Clothing-it's on sale for $330! I can't wait to get it, a couple of extra days for me in Canada though. There are a few other cute Kooba's on sale too you should check it out!:yahoo:

12. I really like the shape of this bag. I've been going backand forth on this or the Avery... in black. sigh. I just can't make up my mind.

13. I just got this bag as well. I think it's a lovely bag, the color is neutral, perfect for an everyday bag. I haven't loaded it up yet, but while it's a large bag, the weight, unloaded, is decent. I would say that this is a great bag for work, as a shopper, or just for fun.