Kooba Sienna!

1. Megs and I welcomed our baby boy earlier this month and wanted to share the news with the TPF community. Come say hello to Baby Vaughn!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Just had to share my excitement - my husband and I went to the outlets in Wrentham, MA this morning and went to Saks' Off Fifth. I got an embossed Kooba Sienna (in brown) for half price!!!!

I'm very excited as this is one of my first ventures into newer bag designers - so far, I only have Coach and one Cole Hann bag.

I couldn't believe that Saks still had a decent selection of designer bags this close to Christmas! In case anyone is going or is interested, they had another Sienna in black and a few other Koobas, as well as Isabella Fiores, Mark Jacobs, Prada and some others!

I don't have the ability to post pics, but will try to once we get back home (we're visiting relatives right now).

Just excited and needed to share - hope everyone is having a nice Christmas Eve!

2. Congrats!! The Sienna is fabulous - enjoy that beauty!

3. congrats!!! your body must be filled with adrenaline when you finally hold this bag :yahoo:

4. Woohoo....another Kooba Girl. Enjoy your new bag. I'm sure it will be the first of many more Koobas.

5. Congrats!!! You'll love Kooba, the sienna's a great bag.

6. Thanks everyone!

seahorseinstripes - you called it! I'm sooo excited!

7. The Sienna is a beautiful bag!!!!

8. Join the crowd! I very much enjoy my Kooba Sienna in Moss!

9. This is such a cheeky question from a woman who is barely on speaking terms with digital photography but. . . pictures? xx

10. Karizmaboutique.com has this handbag[​IMG] on sale for $585 and then with the code "Toutie 50%" it is a further sale for $292.50.
    Just in case you are interested-it's code is good for sale on all handbags and clothing-but final sales with the 50% discount.:jammin:

11. What a (Christmas) star! Thank you.

12. Awesome!

13. Enjoy that beautiful bag! Lucky girl!

14. Thanks again everyone - you are all so nice! It's also great to see I'm not alone in loving this bag!

ciatta - I'd love to see a pic of the moss color if you ever have time!

Miss Sooky - I'll post pics once we're home (we're visiting relatives out of town until tomorrow, so I'll shoot to have some Wed. b/c we'll be driving all day tomorrow).

JNH14 - that's the bag I got, except mine has an embossed flower print on it and it looks like it's a bit darker! But thanks for the head's up -I love karizma - I read about it here and now I peruse their site constantly! With the code, the bag is about 15 bucks cheaper than what I paid, but with shipping, it would work out the same, otherwise, I'd be all over that - perhaps someone here is interested!

Well, thanks again everyone - I promise to post pics once I get home and settled!

I hope everyone has had a wonderful holiday - anyone get anything good?

15. Congrats. =) Sienna/Scarlet is my favorite bag ever from Kooba.