kooba sienna

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. anyone know where i could purchase this bag???would you also recommend buying it???

2. I would recommend trying to find a pre-loved Sienna on *bay. I would not recommend purchasing the new one. The current Sienna's are not worth the cost.

I purchased a Sienna in 2007. The leather quality of the leather is substantial, the hardware is brass and the lining is suede. I recently looked at the newly produced Sienna at NM and the leather was thin and shiny looking. It didn't have the strong leather smell that was once associated with Kooba. The lining was nylon, or something like that. The quality of the bag is not the same.

I hope that this helps.

3. thanks so much for your help.much appreciated!!

4. I also think older kooba bags have more substance. I have a Kooba Lena from 2006 and I just bought a peyton. I'm still debating if I should keep the Peyton. It is of thinner leather and satin lining. But I got it for 50% off so I thought it was a good deal.

5. You are welcome!:smile: