Kooba Sienna in White? or LV Batignolles Vertical?

ranskimmie

Jan 25, 2006
Im a pro on Balenciaga now, but I was wondering if Kooba Sienna comes in a pure white? If so I cant decide between that and an LV Batignolles Vertical. Does anyone know what closure is on the top of the LV. Thanks, I think I'm going to splurge (again) tomorrow after hearing your thoughts.:biggrin: Which would you choose?

WOw, they're SOOO different! I've seen Kooba in off white and I really like it, but it's not as easy to maintain in that color as the LV. The LV Batignolles Horizontal is open on top except for a center clasp. I can take a photo if you need.

SwankyMamaof3 said:
WOw, they're SOOO different! I've seen Kooba in off white and I really like it, but it's not as easy to maintain in that color as the LV. The LV Batignolles Horizontal is open on top except for a center clasp. I can take a photo if you need.

Hi,
I believe I saw a picture of your bag a couple of days ago. Yours is one of the main reasons I love them so much. You also answered a post when I asked what everyone thought of the Batignolles bags. Im really able to relate with you on size and style, being a SAHM of 3 myself. Im really loving the Koobas too. But I hear the leather is hard to care for. Thanks for all of your help;)

You're welcome!
I'm dying for a Sienna, but that color scares w/ me me 20 mo old twin boys, I want the pretty brown color.
I don't know if the Vertical closes the same way though{?}

SwankyMamaof3 said:
You're welcome!
I'm dying for a Sienna, but that color scares w/ me me 20 mo old twin boys, I want the pretty brown color.
I don't know if the Vertical closes the same way though{?}

Oh my gosh! 20mo. old twin BOYS. How do you find time for this blog?:blink: (bowing to you) My daughter is 13yrs. my son is 8yrs. and my baby boy is almost 3yrs. I think I might be somewhat safe with white. If I can find it. I'll keep my eye out for an auth. gucci belt your looking for, its really cute.

Thanks! They're a HOOT but soooo busy! My computer is near the heart of the house and they play pretty well together. {unless my 4 year old daughter is annoying them!}

I don't know where you live, but the Neiman Marcus at Northpark in Dallas had the whitish one just 4 days ago.

Good luck!

SwankyMamaof3 said:
Thanks! They're a HOOT but soooo busy! My computer is near the heart of the house and they play pretty well together. {unless my 4 year old daughter is annoying them!}

I don't know where you live, but the Neiman Marcus at Northpark in Dallas had the whitish one just 4 days ago.

Good luck!

ooohhhh! Thanks. I live in Cali. but I'll give them a call.
Much thanks for all of your help!!;)