Kooba Sienna in White? or LV Batignolles Vertical?

1. Im a pro on Balenciaga now, but I was wondering if Kooba Sienna comes in a pure white? If so I cant decide between that and an LV Batignolles Vertical. Does anyone know what closure is on the top of the LV. Thanks, I think I'm going to splurge (again) tomorrow after hearing your thoughts.:biggrin: Which would you choose?

2. WOw, they're SOOO different! I've seen Kooba in off white and I really like it, but it's not as easy to maintain in that color as the LV. The LV Batignolles Horizontal is open on top except for a center clasp. I can take a photo if you need.

3. Hi,
    I believe I saw a picture of your bag a couple of days ago. Yours is one of the main reasons I love them so much. You also answered a post when I asked what everyone thought of the Batignolles bags. Im really able to relate with you on size and style, being a SAHM of 3 myself. Im really loving the Koobas too. But I hear the leather is hard to care for. Thanks for all of your help;)

4. You're welcome!
    I'm dying for a Sienna, but that color scares w/ me me 20 mo old twin boys, I want the pretty brown color.
    I don't know if the Vertical closes the same way though{?}

5. Oh my gosh! 20mo. old twin BOYS. How do you find time for this blog?:blink: (bowing to you) My daughter is 13yrs. my son is 8yrs. and my baby boy is almost 3yrs. I think I might be somewhat safe with white. If I can find it. I'll keep my eye out for an auth. gucci belt your looking for, its really cute.

6. Thanks! They're a HOOT but soooo busy! My computer is near the heart of the house and they play pretty well together. {unless my 4 year old daughter is annoying them!}

I don't know where you live, but the Neiman Marcus at Northpark in Dallas had the whitish one just 4 days ago.

Good luck!

7. ooohhhh! Thanks. I live in Cali. but I'll give them a call.
    Much thanks for all of your help!!;)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice