Wow! Color makes such a difference in how I like the bag! I love the bag in that color! I was in the minority I guess because I didn not care for the Kooba in the dark brown that everyone was showing. This color really rocks and makes the bag look great!
Neimans and Bergdorfs both have it listed online. Here's the description:
• Sienna Style.
• Camel leather with tonal whipstitched trim.
• Antiqued brass hardware and studs.
• Shoulder strap with rings.
• Straps down body with studded keepers.
• Open top; snap closure.
• Side drawstring pockets with braided ties.
• Metal feet protect base of bag.
• Inside zip and two cell-phone pockets.
• 9 1/2"H x 12 1/2"W x 7"D.
I just got the Kooba Sienna in Chestnut for Christmas and I absolutely love it! It's really soft and smells absolutely great! Lots of room - but not too big. I think it was $600 at Neiman's, so I expect the spring one is the same price.