KOOBA scarlett vs. MARC JACOBS faridah?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. i was thinking of either getting a kooba scarlet or the marc jacobs faridah.. [​IMG] in either this olive, army metallic or suede, vs. [​IMG] what do you prefer? this would be my everyday bag for the rest of the year if i dont come across something i cant resist lol.

2. I'm a big fan of Kooba..

3. between the 2 - Kooba!

4. thanks girls :smile:

5. Definately Kooba

6. the kooba is more classic and easy to match....but the MJ is so cute:love::love:

7. i would say MJ :P

8. Kooba

9. Compared to the Kooba, the Faridah is a lot lighter and it fits a lot more stuff. It also has the convenience of the two outer pockets and is very casual. Because of the way it sags, the bag looks good empty or full. I was trying to decide between a Kooba Sienna and the Faridah, but ended up buying a Faridah because they were 40% off last week (at Lane Crawford in Hong Kong). I have the chalk stripe one and I have not regretted the purcahse because I use it everyday. Have you considered the Faridah in other prints such as the denim logo? It might be easier to match.

10. the Faridha gets my vote :smile:

11. I'm partial to the Kooba but then, I am more of a dressed down, plain type gal.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice