kooba sample sale

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. [​IMG]

oct. 5-7 10-8pm. closed 2-3 141 west 36th street.

2. Ohh nice! Maybe I won't go back to Club Monaco's sale tomorrow and save my money for this one next week. Thanks so much Creighbaby!

3. Thanks! I can't wait. This was one of the first sample sales I ever went to in NYC and I still love the Ryder I got that year...
    Thanks for the heads up.

4. Any new about a LA sale?

5. I would keep an eye on their facebook page. That's where I got this info.

6. whats their facebook page?

7. if you pay in cash, there's no tax!!!! There are atms right around the corner from there too!

8. Just went, but didn't buy anything this year.
    Their "sample" room where they keep all the slightly damaged bags is less impressive than previous years. I got there at 10 and it already looked picked over =( Not sure if they'll be restocking that.
    Also, this year they have shoes. I saw the "Molly wedge", can't recall the exact price...under $100.
    No rack of leather jackets this year.
    Unfortunately did not take photograph any pricelists, but small clutches for $40-60, small bags ~$125 and larger bags up to $229

Happy shopping!

9. I went couple years ago and they had clothes(dresses & shirts) for really good price. Do they have clothes this year?

10. #11 Oct 5, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 5, 2010
    Report:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The sample room's price list. Each bag was tied with a colored ribbon and it corresponds to this list:
    [​IMG]

This is the Cori bag, $160 sample. They said it's actually a new bag for Spring 2010? It doesn't look like the grey color made it to full production so I have the only grey!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

My kitten, lol (4 months old):
    [​IMG]

11. ^ beautiful grey!

can anyone report what bags they sold? i will be going later

12. My other bag, the Ashley $160:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. This blog has a good report of the bags sold, but there are LOTS and LOTS of styles. I;m not a usual Kooba fan, so im not familar with the names of bags. I'm not sure if I can paste the link of other blogs here but I am not a contributor/writer of this blog... Sorry If I wasn't allowed! Don't ban me!

http://sugarrockcatwalk.blogspot.com/2010/10/ny-sample-sale-report-kooba-handbags.html

14. awesome pics! great find - i got a blue talia in the sample room for 160 . that was the most expensive so i think its their samples from their current season (thats what the girl said) and a $50 phoebe i think... small but can fit like..date-night stuff hah

i did NOT know about the tax thing. darnit!