kooba sample sale

I think I remember seeing posts about one in NYC just a few months ago, maybe in April? So I don't know when there might be another sample sale........

I haven't seen any hot pink, only the 'dusty rose' color. Sorry, I'm not much help!

Hiya: Have you checked out the Talia? It comes in a gorgeous hot pink. The first person to post about acquiring one was (I think) SouthernBelle. I think the search function is still down but if you go back a few pages you should see her post, complete with gorgeous pics. The leather looks thick and smooshy and the color is just Vibrant.

anyone know if kooba themselves are having one of theses soon?

also what bags come in the hot pink? i have heard the lola does but its not on the website.

I called the girl at corporate that has helped me a few times and she said they are probably having a huge sample sale in the next few weeks. I am sure she will send me the info so if anyone wants it, ask me and I'll send it.

I own the Callie in HOT PINK and absolutly adore the bag. You don't hear much about the Callie on here but I really like the bag and think it looks better one you get it and is comfortable to wear. If you are a pink girl and love pink the HOT PINK Talia or HOT PINK Callie may work. I didn't personally go with the Talia (as I thought about it) becuase it doesn't hang down enough for me. It sits under the arm, so depends on personal preference. I love my HOT PINK Callie and I will be listing PICS of it in the thread of PICS of my KOOBAS soon.:girlsigh: