kooba sample sale

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. anyone go ? what did they have and prices?

2. I was there this weekend and saw the bags. There were quite a few different styles -- many more than when they have the Gustto sales -- I also took some photos but I'm not sure if I can post them :smile:

I was told prices would be between $125 - $300 though those weren't set in stone.

I will try to figure out what styles they had and update this post in a bit. If anyone goes please dish the details!

3. Alrighty, well that didn't take too long. Don't quote me because I couldn't get close to them, but this is what I saw:

Jackie, Harper, Katy & Olivia in metallic, burnt brown and a navy/purple color
    Carley & Pamela in lavendar and tan
    Large, medium and small versions of Elisha in a red suede and white leather and a small version in metallic
    Heidi & Kaya clutches in tan and black

4. Darn, i was hoping for a Heidi in the gold. . .

5. How were the lines today? I wanted to go to pick up a Calypso dress but can't afford to wait in a super long line during my lunch hr bc it's across town :sad:. Not sure if I should brave it or not.

6. huntjumper: The color is probably Gold Dust rather than tan. I listed everything off from a photo I took whilst at the Calypso sale on Sunday.

glitzydiamonds: Sorry, I haven't been to the sale yet :sad:

7. I didn't go. I passed on it.