KOOBA sample sale

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Beginning Tuesday, April 8!

261 w. 36th street (between 7 and 8 ave)
    New York, NY

2. Would you happen to know the time?

3. what about this info?
    Kooba Sample Sale in NYC Scheduled to start April 7th <hr style="color: rgb(255, 255, 255);" size="1"> <!-- / icon and title --> <!-- message --> [FONT=Verdana,Arial,sans-serif]SSS SAMPLE SALE
    is located at:
    261 W. 36th Street &#8211; 2nd Floor
    (betw. 7th & 8th Ave)
    New York, NY 10018

[/FONT] <!-- Sample Sale Content -->

Coming the week of April 7th - Kooba

4. All info is on www.clothingline.com. For anyone whose never been to their sales, you will have to check your coat/jacket and any large bags when you enter the sale.

The hours for the week of Monday 4/7 are:
    [FONT=Verdana,sans-serif][FONT=Verdana,sans-serif][FONT=Verdana,sans-serif] <table border="1" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="0" width="95%"><tbody><tr><td align="center" width="33%">[FONT=Verdana,sans-serif]Monday[/FONT]</td> <td align="center" width="33%">[FONT=Verdana,sans-serif]April 7[/FONT]</td> <td align="center">[FONT=Verdana,sans-serif]CLOSED [/FONT]</td> </tr> <!-- Tuesday --> <tr> <td align="center" width="33%">[FONT=Verdana,sans-serif]Tuesday[/FONT]</td> <td align="center" width="33%">[FONT=Verdana,sans-serif]April 8[/FONT]</td> <td align="center">[FONT=Verdana,sans-serif]10 am - 7 pm[/FONT]</td> </tr> <!-- Wednesday --> <tr> <td align="center" width="33%">[FONT=Verdana,sans-serif]Wednesday[/FONT]</td> <td align="center" width="33%">[FONT=Verdana,sans-serif]April 9[/FONT]</td> <td align="center">[FONT=Verdana,sans-serif]10 am - 6 pm[/FONT]</td> </tr> <!-- Thursday --> <tr> <td align="center" width="33%">[FONT=Verdana,sans-serif]Thursday[/FONT]</td> <td align="center" width="33%">[FONT=Verdana,sans-serif]April 10[/FONT]</td> <td align="center">[FONT=Verdana,sans-serif]10 am - 7 pm[/FONT]</td> </tr> <!-- Friday --> <tr> <td align="center" width="33%">[FONT=Verdana,sans-serif]Friday[/FONT]</td> <td align="center" width="33%">[FONT=Verdana,sans-serif]April 11[/FONT]</td> <td align="center">[FONT=Verdana,sans-serif]10 am - 6 pm [/FONT]</td> </tr> </tbody></table> [/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]
    <!-- /Hours Table -->​

<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td valign="top" width="55%">
    </td> <td width="10%">
    </td></tr><tr><td style="vertical-align: top;">
    </td><td style="vertical-align: top;">
    </td></tr></tbody></table>

5. awesome! thank you so much for sharing!

6. does anyone know if theyre going to be removing the labels from the bags like the previous thread suggested? =\

7. I'm going to do my best to go. Do they take credit cards?
    TIA.
    Teresa

8. Yes, they take credit cards there.

9. I wish I could live in NY for just few months for the sample sales!

10. If anyone wants to pick up a nelli for me in yellow or perforated white for me I'd heart them forever and ever. :heart::heart:

11. we don't allow solicitation on on forum. sorry!

12. I'm going to try to remember this and go!!

13. @Soundjade: Every sample sale this seller (Clothingline) hosts is a crapshoot. As for specifics like removing labels - you never know what they'll do. Regardless, they consistently have decent merch.

14. I would love to go to that! You NYC girls get all the luck when it comes to good sales:P

15. I know. I was only kidding. I'm rarely, and I mean rarely, serious. "Solicitation" - geez, now I feel like Elliot Spitzer.