Kooba Sample Sale Next Week - NYC

If I make it to this one, it will be my first sample sale. Can you guys give me an idea what to expect? Will they likely take credit cards? Are the bags generally in first quality condition? Any tips?

I would love to go just once!!! We don't have those fabulous things here in Florida.....that I know of.....

Tell me about it! We don't live that far from one another, so I feel your pain. I said sample sale once and someone asked me if that meant you could try out the item and then pay for it later?

Tell me about it! We don't live that far from one another, so I feel your pain. I said sample sale once and someone asked me if that meant you could try out the item and then pay for it later?
Ha, ha!! Yes, I live in the land of vinyl......unless I travel a bit to Miromar or Ellenton or Bell Tower Shops! I would love to attend just one sample sale!!

Okay, ladies....anyone brave the sale? If so, did you find something you HAD to have? Any superb deals? What did they have?

Do tell!!
~~~~~~~~~~~
Okay - pretend you don't see this until tomorrow....which I believe is the actual start date of the sale. Yeesh. : )~

I went and looked at the pamela (in lavendar and mocha) and the reese. Got the pamela, $225. I'm not sure of the other bag names or prices.

No lines. Wonder where everyone was!

Congrats on your purchase! :smile:

The lack of lines seems very telling given what we've all been feeling about Kooba of late.

^and the fact that the company selling is not the nicest. Plus, they remove tags, mark bags and make claims out loud that everyone is an ebay seller. That's the biggest reason why I wasn't online today.

I just came back from the sale and their selection was disappointing
I cant remember all of the styles and prices, they range from $125 - $295.
Here's what I can remember:

Elisha (red, white) - $295
Devin (red, white) - $295
Bonnie (red, pewter) - $150
Carly (mocha, lavender) - $275
Pamela (mocha, lavender) - $225
Reese
Kasie - $125
Jackie, Linda, Katy, Olivia (Pewter, eggplant, and maybe the cuoio)
Carrie, Bobbie, Taryn (disco silver, disco brown)

I've always wanted a red elisha (I have a black suede), and I was surprised that the red elisha leather is so stiff, I thought it would be softer like the pewter, and it has a lot of scratches also.

I didn't get anything...my wallet is happy