Kooba Renee and Taylor

Excellent. Thanks so much for the info, Minimouse! I just got one, and I am very excited to get it. Your report just makes me even more so.

And well you should be! :graucho:
I have the Renee and Farrah myself and I just loooove the stitching on this beauty. What makes it so wonderful is like NO ONE has one. Seriously - these are a rarity. The Renee was even in the Neiman's Holiday Catalog about 2 years ago, so you know it's a good bag. The leather on it is outstanding.
Pictures when you get it, okay???? :tup::heart:

Of course! Well, actually, my battery charger's missing. I don't know where I put it. It's driving me nuts. I may have to use my camera phone. I tried to use it to take pics of the smooth black Sienna, but there's this brownish tinge on the bottom half of all the pics. Very strange.

Congratulations Katscorps. My mocha/champagne family have actually grown since my posting.... a Taylor, a Renee and a new Farrah which arrived a few days ago. I'll take some photos of the whole 'family' soon and post.

Thanks Katscorps, I've never had a Marcelle before, so this will it will be interesting. I'll definitely post pics when received. Enjoy your Taylor.

I just got the Taylor. It's beautiful! I can't get over that leather. I must say that at first I thought it was a bit strange to collect bags of the same color, but now that I've touched and seen the leather first-hand, I can totally understand why. Now I feel like getting the Farrah and Renee and whatever bag came in the mocha-champagne. Darn - didn't a Farrah come up before? :wtf:

I just got the Taylor. It's beautiful! I can't get over that leather. I must say that at first I thought it was a bit strange to collect bags of the same color, but now that I've touched and seen the leather first-hand, I can totally understand why. Now I feel like getting the Farrah and Renee and whatever bag came in the mocha-champagne. Darn - didn't a Farrah come up before? :wtf:

Yaa.....I snagged it! :graucho:

Sorry for coming in late but I'm not on the Kooba boards that often. The Taylor was the first Kooba I ever bought last year for only $125 at the sample sale and I still get so many compliments on it. While everyone was going gaga over the more popular styles, I loved my Taylor. B/c of this I bought the Lena style this year but the leather on that bag is so much harder so its been sitting in my closet. I used coach moisturizer on my Taylor and it works very well.

I have to say I went absolutely nuts when I my Taylor arrived, which is why I soon followed up with the Renee and Farrah. It's hard to explain the color - it's not a solid brown, it's a really distressed 'milky mocha' color, which makes it look sort of used. It's not as brown as depicted in the photos. I absolutely adore the color and feel of the leather.

octnybride - congrats on your Taylor, great choice and fabulous price.

Okay - I have some pics of the Taylor and Maria in metallic brown. They're not very good because I used my camera phone, but until I find my camera battery charger, this is the best I can do.

Attachments

• 09-12-07_1853.jpg
    09-12-07_1853.jpg
    127.4 KB · Views: 86
  • 09-12-07_1856.jpg
    09-12-07_1856.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 70
  • 09-12-07_1901.jpg
    09-12-07_1901.jpg
    125.5 KB · Views: 79