Kooba Paige???

I love this bag! I went back to a recent Kooba Sample Sale in NYC in hopes of getting this bag after much consideration, but they were sold out!! It is beautiful in person and in lambskin, to die for.

Hi Sue,
I don't have any experience with the Kooba Paige but here is a pic to give you the idea of its size. If you look at shopbop.com it also gives a detailed description of the bag.

Weird! I'm exactly the opposite on this one. I dont really like this bag at all. Maybe it's the pebbling or the shape? It looks just a bit too casual considering the price tag. I think the python ebano is what saves it!
I generally love Koobas, but I'm not a fan of this bag really.

I am intriqued by the Paige but it also seems a little too Casual or shapeless to me. They are coming out with a small version of this bag later this Spring. I forget it's name. It's like My Jillian which is half the size of the Ada. Then I may be interested. The Paige itself is just way to big for me for everyday practical use but I love all Koobas.
Oh, and I may be in the minority but the Raisin Color is TDF. My Avatar Jessie is in Raisin. Took me a few days to get used to it and then it's just ingrained that such a weird unique color that seems a little odd is so gorgeous.

The Jessie IS Fantastic! i REALLY like both the Paige and the Jessie.

I have both now thanks to that NYC sample sale - in python embosses...I actually think I LOVE the python in Rose BETTER than my brownish Paige in the pebbled lambskin I believe. Love both. But I'm addicted.

Tell me about the Python bags. I have never been drawn to them. I have this feeling that the scaly looking leather would flake off. Could it? The Rose is definitely pretty.
Gee, I wish I could get to a Sample Sale.

Thanks for all of the responses on the the "work bag suggestion" thread. I am now seriously considering either the Lena or the Paige. Thanks Halzer for the pics of your new Lena. Can those of you who have the Paige please post some pics with it on your shoulder. Also-I'm only about 5' 2", will the Paige be too big. I :heart: the look of the Paige.

I don't have pictures, but I own a paige in bourbon. I'm 5' 3" and it's not too big for me, however, I never ever carry it. It's really roomy which I love and very pretty to look at, but it is soooo heavy. I was at bloomingdales the other day and I picked up a Paige in Khaki and it didn't feel as heavy. Maybe I'm just a wimp, but I would rather carry my Anna Corinna lady duffle anyday. (It's my bag that is about the same size and color)