Kooba OR Chloe?

Personally, I'm a fan of both. I adore my Siennas, the style and quality can't be beat for the money. As for Chloe, well I also adore my Paddys. I bought 2 Ediths this year and returned both. I found them annoying to use and even though I liked the style and the quality, back they went.

Also in a way...and I hate to say this...that with the Sienna still being Koobas "Shining Star" I think Kooba needs to step up and find another Forever Wanted bag.
I guess every designer has a bag that will always be Number One. And if that is true, and the Sienna is still the most popular bag, then why don't they step up and start putting it out in some new leathers. Or even bring it back in the same old Luscious smooth leather of the 06 Cruise line.

Geeze....I didn't even realize that this was an old thread. But I agree that the Sienna should be brought back in other leathers and colors, and I think the Marcelle should make a come back, too. That should generate a lot of excitement for Kooba, I'm sure.

Im not to hot on Chloe bags, but is the Edith that big square one? I reckon it would be like carrying one of those 80's Ghetto Blasters about...heheh!

Why was this thread dug up again?:shrugs:

How curious that this tread reappears.

While the Edith is beautiful and well made, it looks abit old-lady-like to me. It also looks stiff and structured.

The Sienna, on the other hand. puddles and would be a delight to carry.

Also in a way...and I hate to say this...that with the Sienna still being Koobas "Shining Star" I think Kooba needs to step up and find another Forever Wanted bag.
I guess every designer has a bag that will always be Number One. And if that is true, and the Sienna is still the most popular bag, then why don't they step up and start putting it out in some new leathers. Or even bring it back in the same old Luscious smooth leather of the 06 Cruise line.

Amen

I personally found Kooba's Cognac color to be very blah. While I am still unsure of my personal stance on the Edith (lol), I do think that there are many bags that I'd prefer over the Cognac Sienna. I have the Luggage Sienna and I loooove it but the Cognac just didn't thrill me.

Ooohhhh I feel the burn!!!! :Push: