Kooba Linings - Secured or Loose?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi all -

I asked a question the other day regarding the Paige and if other Paige owners noticed that the ultrasuede lining cannot be pulled out as can be done with other bags with that particular lining. It seems it's been secured in the corners or along the edges. I wondered if this is normal for the Paige bag but haven't heard anything (maybe we don't have a lot of Paige owners?).

What about other bags? Has anyone else noticed this? I think all of my Koobas (save for Paige) with ultrasuede are 'loose' and can be pulled out to clean/photograh, etc.

Any input at all would be appreciated. TIA! ;)

~~~~~~~~~~
    I may have to recheck that - I think my Jillian may have a lining that can't be pulled out.

2. The lining of the Sloane pulls out and the Sienna lining did as well (at least mine did). If I remember, I think the Brynne does that too. I returned that once pretty quickly though, so my memory is foggy.

3. Thanks, e - I don't know why, but for some reason the whole lining question is stuck in my head and has become a 'have to know' thing. LOL! :upsidedown: