Kooba Lena Question

hehe and it looks amazing on you! :smile: :heart: :heart: :heart:

I totally agree that all the pics we take of our bags are SO much better then the ones on the web, tehy should have real life pics to show the bags not computer generated looking ones!

plus we are all SO much cuter then those models hhehe! :smile:

LOL, well seeing these bigger sized bags on women that are normal sized (seriously-most of us aren't 5.10 & 98 pounds) gives us all a more real version of the bag itself.

The pictures you sent gave me a much better idea of what Lena really looked like (and what she'd look like on me!) than any I'd seen online! :yes:

Woo-Hoo!!! My suede Lena arrived today (my first Kooba bag)! I'll try to keep this to the point since I have a major tendency to ramble, but don't hold your breath..... ;)

The bag is absolutely gorgeous! I know I'm not telling most of you anything new here regarding the style, but for anyone who may be thinking of going for the bag in suede and has never seen it in real life, do not hesitate, it is absolutely beautiful! The color is just as it's described....a deep forest green. It's not a bright forest green, and it's not too dark. What I like best about the color is that it has no hint of brown.

The bag is soft, not structured and I think it's going to become even more to my liking once it's broken in a bit and becomes a bit more smooshy. The handles are really soft not stiff, but I do put one over the other when I put the bag on my shoulder because they are wider. But the one thing I really want to point out, because I don't know if it's different in this regard to the leather version.....this bag is REALLY light! Given the size of the bag I expected it to be much heavier. I have Coach bags that are considerably smaller than this bag and are heavier empty than this one.

And now the only bother is that it's going right into it's dust bag until Fall....it's not a Spring/Summer bag (at least to me). My other major vice next to handbags is boots. Preferably in suede. Coach and Michael Kors in particular. This bag goes with all of my brown and black suede boots so that makes me very happy! I won't have to switch bags so often.

I'll add photos of the bag when my husband gets home from work and can take them with his "you need an engineering degree to operate this" Nikon. The color really is beautiful and when I was considering the bag it was the most frustrating thing about it because I couldn't find two photos that looked alike to get an idea of the actual color. So I'll try to take accurate color photos.

Thank you Lexie for the tips about using water repellant on the bag, that I would have done being the Queen of suede boots that I am....but you know.....I would have never thought about carrying a plastic bag with me to protect the bag if it starts to rain! VERY good idea....thank you! Thanks to you too Bessie for posting the photos that you did, they really convinced me to go for the bag and I'm so glad I did.

And now I'm going to go pray to the God of handbags that this was a one shot deal, I got the bag I wanted, I'm done. I will NOT become a Kooba addict....I do not need anymore handbags!!

When's the Fall line coming out??

See ya all in rehab......;)

I want to see it! Sounds like you've found the perfect bag for you, shame you have to wait until fall...nothing you fancy in the spring collection..:graucho:

Ok, we'll wait for hubby, don't even get me started on complicated cameras, if there's more than one button to press, I don't want to know...