Kooba Lena purchased from Active Endeavors

1. OMG, this is too good to be true. I saved $125.00 plus with a 20% coupon, free shipping and no tax on a Kooba Leana today!!!!

As I've discussed in previous posts, I was looking for an everyday bag, something more casual then my black Blake. I was looking at Coach, MJ, LV and other designers and getting frustrated because I was just not digging the bags.

I was in Bloomingdales today when I saw the Kooba Leana in bark. I fell in love with the bag. It had everything I wanted, except the closure was snap not zipper. I can live with that especially for the price I paid using the coupon from Toutie's website!

I would not have been able to make this purchase if not for this forum. I did not know about on-line coupons or Active Endeavors until I read the posts in this forum. I want to sincerely thank you all!!!!!!!

P.S. Bloomingdales would have given me 20% at their pre-sale next month; however, the bag might not have been available by then, and plus I would have to pay tax.

kooba.jpg
  2. congrats with your purchase and very first kooba! :drinkup:

3. Congratulations ecmd7, I just got the Lena in black, isn't it a great everyday bag!!:yahoo:I found the snap closure worked really well and the leather isn't too soft, hope you'll enjoy it!:smile:

4. Don't you love it when things work out so well?! Congrats on the new bag and getting a great deal.:happydance:

5. :yes:Isn't it great?!! I love codes and rebates sites and Amex points....when the checks and gift cards come in the mail -YEAH!!:yahoo:

You made me run over to AE and grab the cutie pie MJ Max bag in leaf green I wanted.:heart: Nice price. Thanks. Enjoy that Kooba!!

6. Congrats! You made a great choice. I was never a big fan of Kooba, but I actually really like this particular style. :yahoo:

7. very pretty, i love it.:yes:

8. Ran, congrats! =)

9. Ack, that bag is gorgeous. I was looking into Gryson's Skye in chocolate, but that shot managed to sway me... and I'm not a Kooba fan. Just ordered it in Bark as well -- thanks for the heads-up on the toutie code!

10. hyacinthus, let me know what you think of the bag once you receive it. I plan to take pics and post once I get mine.

11. I definitely will. I can't wait for them to ship it out! Luckily, Active Endeavors is super quick with order turnaround.

12. That's a rockin' bag. Congratulations.

13. I like it! Congrats!

14. Great-looking bag!

15. This is really great! Both the bag and the deal. Wish I had seen your post earlier......

After using my Kooba Sienna for a while, I feel like being converted to a Kooba fan...Lena has been sitting on my list...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice