Kooba Katy in Cuiou and Kooba Natasha in Silver

Belini

Jan 26, 2007
I like the Katy, not sure if I like the Silver Natasha.

I might pre-order the Katy. What do you guys think?

Attachments

• Natasha Silver.jpg
    Natasha Silver.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 79
  • Katy.jpg
    Katy.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 113
I like the Katy, not sure if I like the Silver Natasha.

I might pre-order the Katy. What do you guys think?

I say :tup::tup::tup: because there are now 3 Fall bags I can mark off my list! I don't care for the Harper or Katy and all that droopy saggy leather, and I'm not into those disco ball metallics. Three down......lots to go.

I don't think the Katy or Haper are horrid looking...just not for me. Where are you preordering from?

I think the Katy is kinda cute too. I wish the leather was smoother though, and a different color.

I don't think I could pull off the silver Natasha... however it would go really well with my astronaut suit.

I think the Katy is kinda cute too. I wish the leather was smoother though, and a different color.

I don't think I could pull off the silver Natasha... however it would go really well with my astronaut suit.

At 825.00 The Natasha would cost more than your astronaut suit! LOL This better not be a bad premonition of the new Fall pricings.

Where is the demand going to come from for those 'astranaut' bags? I just don't get it. Maybe I'm just too old fashioned.:confused1:

The Katy looks interesting, but doesn't look as though it will be that easy to get into. I'll probably pass.