Kooba Jaylin

windy55

O.G.
Sep 27, 2007
I was torn between the Jaylin and the Jacinda and ordered the Jaylin. I really think I like it but don't have the Jacinda to compare in person. Anyone else choose the Jaylin?

windy55

O.G.
Sep 27, 2007
I'm finding this bag really easy to use. Wearing it messanger style is super comfortable and it also works in the hand or on the arm. Pretty versatile. I think some might find it small-ish, but at 5'2" this really works for me. I just think the Jacinda looks great and was having the "did I get the right one?" thoughts.

*suzi*

O.G.
Sep 16, 2006
Ohio
I was torn between the Jaylin and the Jacinda and ordered the Jaylin. I really think I like it but don't have the Jacinda to compare in person. Anyone else choose the Jaylin?
I just ordered both the Jaylin and the Jacinda. I just could not decide which size would be better for me. One will definitely be going back. I'll post pictures when they arrive. I'm so excited.:yahoo:

*suzi*

O.G.
Sep 16, 2006
Ohio
^ It looks like they will arrive around the 18th. They were both on sale, so I figured why not at least see both irl. I hope the DH doesn't kill me when he sees two bags come in the same day.:angel::lol:

*suzi*

O.G.
Sep 16, 2006
Ohio
^^^ Active Endeavors had the Jacinda 30% off so it ended up being around $416 and Saks.com had the Jaylin 20% off with free shipping so it also ended up being around $416. I've been waiting forever to find one on sale and the Jaylin is impossible to find. The Kooba website still has both listed as "coming soon" which I don't get because it is the Spring collection - right?:confused1: Oh, and I wish I could keep both but I'm a huge BE fan and the Fall collection just came out. My poor piggy bank...:P

windy55

O.G.
Sep 27, 2007
I know...I've got a little "thing" for bags like everyone else here so it is hard to not consume everything we love! I look forward to hearing about what you think and what you end up with. Good luck!