Kooba Jaylin & Jacinda Comparison Pics

*suzi*

O.G.
Sep 16, 2006
Hi Ladies. Last week I received both my Kooba Jaylin & Jacinda and as promised I've taken some pictures so that you all can compare the sizes.
I have to say that I was really surprised at how much smaller Jaylin is than Jacinda. I'm so use to big bags these days that it sort of seemed clutch size.:P However, it is definitely now one of my favorites.:woohoo: I love how light it is and think it would be perfect dressed up worn on the forearm or down and used as a messenger bag. Also, it is so lightweight. What a difference!
Anyway, there are a few differences between the two besides the size. Jaylin has a messenger strap and Jacinda has more pockets and more depth. I was really lucky because My Jacinda doesn't have much distressing and color variations like most of the others. However, I think I am only keeping the Jaylin because now I have a BE tan bag on the way. Here are some pics.:smile:

Attachments

• kooba.JPG
    kooba.JPG
    55.7 KB · Views: 848
Here are detailed pics of Jacinda.

Attachments

• Jacinda (2).JPG
    Jacinda (2).JPG
    103 KB · Views: 514
  • Jacinda back (2).JPG
    Jacinda back (2).JPG
    90 KB · Views: 469
  • Jacinda bottom (2).JPG
    Jacinda bottom (2).JPG
    102.4 KB · Views: 385
  • Jacinda inside (2).JPG
    Jacinda inside (2).JPG
    108.4 KB · Views: 470
Here are detailed pics of jaylin.

Attachments

• Jaylin (2).JPG
    Jaylin (2).JPG
    62.4 KB · Views: 511
  • Jaylin back.JPG
    Jaylin back.JPG
    67 KB · Views: 414
  • Jaylin bottom.JPG
    Jaylin bottom.JPG
    75.1 KB · Views: 425
  • Jaylin inside.JPG
    Jaylin inside.JPG
    58.9 KB · Views: 445
^^^ Well, I definitely agree that the Jacinda is a better every day size, but I already have quite a few bags that size. The Jaylin is so unique in that it can be dressed up a little or it can be really casual. The messenger style is really hot in Europe and works best with a smaller bag imo. Really, they are both adorable, it just depends on your needs.

Thanks suzi for sharing such great pics! The more I see the Jacinda, the more I like it. The distressing on yours looks gorgeous - there is enough variation in the leather to make it unique, but definitely not too much where it looks like a "defect". Scrumptious!!! :tup:

Suzi, it's great to see comparison shots. Both bags look fab. I can see why you like the Jaylin, it looks really practical as a messenger bag. As you rightly say, it just depends on one's individual needs, as to which bag would suit, but it's good to have a choice, rather than one size or nothing. Thanks for posting, they're great pics and very helpful.

I really like the looks of each of these bags...but I have the Jaylin and just think it is a great little versatile bag. It works equally well as a messanger and a hand held. Thanks for posting the comparison photos - both great but loving the Jaylin!

Thanks everyone. I'm glad you like the pics.

Windy55 - I'm glad you're lovin your Jaylin. I can't wait to use mine. That bag is hardly sold anywhere. I wonder why? The funny thing is it is only $100 less than Jacinda but it looks 1/2 the size.

Koobalover - I do like the look of a little distressing. I wish my Jaylin was a little less distressed like the Jacinda since that is the one I'm keeping.

'Suzi - I'm not really sure why the Jaylin is not widely available. I'm okay with that since there won't be a ton of people wearing the same thing. I also think this is one bag that cannot be appreciated until you try it on and really use it. As to price, I know that I will always pay for form and function over size so maybe that's part of the answer. Who knows...I just know that it is working for me for and filling a hole in my purse wardrobe! Hope it works for you just as well!!

Thanks for taking the time out and posting those pics for reference!!
They look like Mommy and Baby!! You definitely don't need both, and either is a great choice depending on what specifications you are looking for!
Enjoy Jaylin!!